Universal Health Care/Fuquay - Varina - Fuquay Varina, NC

Universal Health Care/Fuquay - Varina - Fuquay Varina, NC has yet not published prices.

A God Send

As you know, taking care of an elderly loved one can be quite a challenge. Taking care of a sick, elderly loved one brings many extra layers to an already great challenge. So, on behalf of the [name removed] family, we want to extend our deepest and utmost supreme gratitude. We do not know what we would have done without your facility. Our thoughts are no longer consumed with worry over my Aunt [name removed] care. We can now feel relieved knowing that she is getting a paramount level of care. Your entire staff has been expedient, courteous and most of all compassionate. Our family can never truly express our gratefulness for what you and your staff have done for us. Your staff has made my aunt and our family feel very comfortable and very safe. My mother, [name removed] once told me that [name removed], the director, made herself available to lend a hand and take care of the resident’s needs. That was very, very commendable of her. [name removed] is always there making sure each resident is given the best care possible from her nurses. The administrative staff always made themselves available to address any of our concerns. Finally, you [name removed] have guided us through this entire journey. You have led us to stable ground and now our lives can go on as before because we no longer feel anxious. We would recommend this facility to anyone looking for a safe, comfortable, and responsible place for their loved ones. Again, thank you for what you and your staff have done for the [name removed] family.

Respectfully,
[names removed] and the rest of the [name removed] Family.