Twining Village - Holland, PA - Holland, PA

Review of Twining Village

I've lived here more than five years. It is the best decision I have made. I love it here. The community, residents and staff are very friendly. Even though I still drive, I take the bus often. The drivers are very helpful. I enjoy the trips we take to the Bristol Theater and to restaurants, exhibits, train trips. There is a lot to do here as well. We have a garden club, bridge club, Mah Jong club, canasta, shuffle board in the summer. I was also in healthcare for rehab when I had double knee replacements. I can't say enough good things about my time there. I looked at another community, even put a deposit down on two. Twinning is a good fit for me.

Review of Twining Village

I love living in this community for the past 8 months. My daughter lives on Lower Holland Rd and son in Richboro. It is a beautiful area. As for my view, I have the best. I feel safe and do not worry. Everyone is so friendly. The staff will help you if they can.

saw lots of smiling faces on staff and residents, facility looked neat and clean, seems to be a great place for respite for my mom

Comfort for dad!

This is a great facility! The grounds are well maintained and the staff is very friendly, and they are sure to cater to my father's needs. There are plenty of activities for my father to participate in. In addition to this, the location of the facility was great for our individual needs and preference.

We would use Twining Village again for respite care!!!

This was a good place for my mom's respite stay. The staff were nice. They offered daily activities and she liked to play bingo. The food was ok. The community is clean and well taken care of. I would recommend this community.

Very pleased.