We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Homecare Onsite
- Dentist Available
The staff and owners at Twin Oaks took excellent care of my mom. They treated her with respect and love. They helped my family through her passing and we have made some lasting friendships from her stay here.
Twin Oaks is a private 8 bed home, licensed by the state of Wisconsin as a class CNA Community Based Residential Facility (CBRF). The owners, Brian Haley, Registered Nurse, and Barb Haley, a former teacher of children with special needs, offer dignified and distinctive care for those who are no longer able to live alone. In addition to meals, laundry and housekeeping, daily activities are offered. Any assistance needed with dressing, showering, medication administration, toileting, ambulating and supervision is provided by the owners and a caring and well-trained staff, readily available 24 hours a day. The house is a spacious ranch home with private and semi-private bedrooms. We are located in the beautiful Kettle Moraine area, with plentiful wildlife outside our windows for entertainment!