Azura Memory Care of Oconomowoc - Oconomowoc, WI

Review of Azura Memory Care

My mother, [name removed], received excellent care, that is as much as she would allow to be cared for. The staff was always welcoming and was able to give a quick update on how she was. Because the facility is open for residents to move around, I quickly found her because the staff was watching out for her. Mom received excellent care for her physical needs. While [name removed] refused to participate in the many activities, there were many for her to choose from.

Paula Gibson

Thank you for sharing your EXCEPTIONAL experience at Azura! We were honored to care for your mother.

Review of Azura Memory Care

Excellent care, very respectful of him. The rest of the family was also made to feel very welcome when we visited.

Paula Gibson

Thank you for your kind words of praise!

Review of Azura Memory Care

I only visited my brother two times. The facility was clean the staff has lots of smiles and very friendly. My brother was clean and didn't seem in any kind of stress or unhappiness. My 1st visit with my sister we noticed the smell was very strong from a plug in fragrance. Knowing these are toxic to a dying brain we mentioned it to faculty, the next visit it was gone. Thank you!

Paula Gibson

Thank you for letting us know of the fragrance issue and we are so glad that your visits to Azura were good ones. Thank you for trusting in our care for your brother!

Review of Azura Memory Care

The staff is better than great

Paula Gibson

We agree! Thank you for sharing!!

Review of Azura Memory Care

My mothers care was exceptions! The whole staff was very friendly and hard working. I would and have many times recommended Azura Memory Care to others in need of a wonderful facility for their loved ones.

Paula Gibson

We greatly appreciate hearing this and that you have shared your experience at Azura with others too!

Review of Azura Memory Care

The transition from living at home to a RCBF can be difficult for seniors; after all there's no place like home. My mom has been at Azura for the past 8 months and the family is very pleased and appreciative of her care. There are many dedicated caregivers who stay positive and upbeat while doing a difficult job. The place is always clean and welcoming, decorated for each season/holiday. The backyard is a beautiful outdoor space Mom likes to enjoy during summer - there are many flower beds and vegetables with smooth walk ways and places to sit and enjoy being outside.
[Name removed], the activities coordinator does a wonderful job with daily activities and crafts and scheduling entertainment. He always makes sure Mom knows what is going on. Her apt is comfortable; she likes settling back into when we've been out somewhere.

Paula Gibson

Thank you for sharing and for recognizing how EXCEPTIONAL our care and team is!

Review of Azura Memory Care

Outstanding!! Continuous contract with family about changes and needs of family member. All staff work to create a loving and caring home environment. The staff is enthusiastic about caring for residents. The residents are respected and treated with dignity.

Paula Gibson

Thank you for sharing your experience with us at Azura. We greatly appreciate it!

Review of Azura Memory Care

My husband was taken care of. All the caregivers were very caring. What a blessing to all the families.
Thank you.

Thank you for sharing!

Review of Azura Memory Care

I was caregiver to my aunt that has memory issues. Her transition was beautiful. The staff took great care to involve her with everything and her personality blossomed because of the loving care she received. I would and do recommend Azura to everyone. It's truly the best care anyone can receive.

Paula Gibson

Thank you for sharing your experience with us at Azura. We are honored to have cared for her.

Review of Azura Memory Care

Very good care and responsiveness to my Mom's needs. Friendly and courteous staff. Good staff to resident ratio

Paula Gibson

Thank you for trusting in our care and for sharing your experience at Azura too!

Review of Azura Memory Care

I have been very satisfied with the high quality of care and individual attention to all residents and also to my loved one. From the support and presence, specific options to be involved with activities (or not), friendly and positive reinforcement given to the residents and the families, interest of involvement in what works. I am most grateful to all the staff, mgmt, activities, caregivers and kitchen staff.

Paula Gibson

Thank you for sharing your experience with our care and our Team at Azura. We greatly appreciate it!

Review of Azura Memory Care

My mother is so happy at Azura due to the attention and loving care she receives. She is always dressed neatly, clean, provvided with excellent meals, and is kept busy throughout the day with activities. Even people with dementia respond to love, and it is the reason she is thriving!

Paula Gibson

We LOVE having your Mom within our family of care. Thank you for trusting us to bring her joy!!

Review of Azura Memory Care

We could not have been more pleased with our Azura experience. Our Mother's final weeks were the happiest she had been in the three years. THANK YOU!

Paula Gibson

Thank you for trusting in our care and for allowing us to know and love your Mom. We treasured every moment of joy we shared!

Review of Azura Memory Care

My mom has lived at this location for over 2 years. She has had many obstacles health wise, as many do when we are blessed to love long enough. The care and compassion for mom has been wonderful, even with these obstacles. She is happy - my family is happy and thankful we chose Azura Oconomowoc.

Paula Gibson

Thank you for sharing your experience at Azura with others and for allowing us the opportunity to care for your Mom!

Review of Azura Memory Care

I am sad to having lost my spouse to Alzheimer's. Having said that, I know that at Azura my spouse is safe, respected and well cared for. Communication is a problem wherever we are. At Azura they place a note on the individual staff's time card when my loved one has needs that are idiosyncratic to her. This, I believe is one of the ways Azura goes "over and above" to assure me that my wife's needs are understood.

Paula Gibson

Thank you for sharing your experience at Azura and for recognizing the EXCEPTIONAL care we give!

Review of Azura Memory Care

For a number of reasons I am grateful for the quality of care at Azura Oconomowoc. The staff is exceptional, the facility is beautifully maintained. I am welcomed, when I visit, and have peace of mind when I leave knowing my loved one is respectfully cared for. The decision to opt for residential care was difficult and painful, but our experience at Azura has shown it to be the best choice because of their dedication to compassionate care.

Paula Gibson

We are so glad to hear that our care and customer service is very greatly appreciated! Thank you for trusting in our care!

Review of Azura Memory Care

Azura is a beautiful company with outstanding staff. Truly compassionate and dedicated.

Thank you!

Review of Azura Memory Care

My mom loved it at Azura. She felt well loved and was well taken care of. When it's my turn, I'll be there (I hope) too!

Paula Gibson

Thank you for trusting in our care and should you need us, we'll be there for you too!

Review of Azura Memory Care

The transition from living at home to a RCBF can be difficult for seniors, after all, there's no place like home. My mom has been at Azura for the past 8 months and the family is very pleased and appreciative of her care. There are many dedicated caregivers who stay positive and upbeat while doing a difficult job. The place is always clean and welcoming, decorated for each season/holiday. The background is a beautiful outdoor space mom likes to enjoy during summer - there are many flower beds and vegetable pots with smooth walk ways and places to sit and enjoy being outside.

Paula Gibson

Thank you for sharing your experience with others. Moving can be difficult, but as you shared when a loved one with memory loss is moved to a setting that truly supports them the outcome can be beautiful! Thank you for trusting in our care. We are very honored to be able to assist you and your family!

Review of Azura Memory Care

Outstanding!! Continuous contact with family about changes and needs of family member. All staff work to create a loving and caring home environment. The staff is enthusiastic about caring for residents. The residents are respected and treated with dignity.

Paula Gibson

Thank you for sharing! We are so glad our Team is supporting you and ensuring your loved one's experience with Azura is dignified and filled with joy!

Review of Azura Memory Care

Azura is awesome! The staff is made up of the nicest, most caring, compassionate people we have ever met. They treat all residents with great care and dignity. Everyone including the resident and all family members are treated with respect and kindness. There isn't a better place anywhere!!

Paula Gibson

Thank you for these EXCEPTIONAL words of praise for our Team! We are very proud of every individual who part of our Azura Team!

Review of Azura Memory Care

Overall very good. Having cared for several relatives and parents over the past 15 years in various nursing homes or assisted living facilities, I would say what is best about Azura is its small size. This environment allows for more personalized care and attention. Would like to see more phasis on stimulation throughout the day for all residents not just those who can participate in a game, puzzle, etc. More options for outdoor activities. How about caregivers who can take residents on a bus or van to a park, local concert, out to eat, etc? (for example). Memory care residents should not be isolated in the facility. Some do not have family to take them out for simulation.

Paula Gibson

Thank you for sharing your praise and suggestions for our family of care. You are right that for many with memory loss going on outings can be very beneficial and something that we strive to do monthly for our residents. However, our Oconomowoc home is set-up with a central Community Center and backyard equipped with many outdoor activities. We did this purposefully as there are also many in memory care that find it difficult to leave the home. This additional space allows us to bring in many outside entertainers, presentations, hold community parties and enable all members of our family to participate in these activities easily and without stress. As we continue to grow our care, we will be looking into other ways to engage our residents in the community too!

Review of Azura Memory Care

The staff at Azura provide excellent care

Paula Gibson

Thank you for recognizing our EXCEPTIONAL care!

Review of Azura Memory Care

Every time I was at Azura, all the help was friendly and many times my patient was not very nice to them. However, regardless of how she treated them they were always there for her and treated her the best, I have highly recommended Azura to many people!!

Paula Gibson

Thank you for sharing these sentiments with us and that your experience with Azura was so wonderful!

Review of Azura Memory Care

5 stars - clean, caring staff. Always concerned about the patients. Strong advocates for patient health and well being

Paula Gibson

Thank you for recognizing our EXCEPTIONAL care and EXCEPTIONAL Team!

Review of Azura Memory Care

Azura Oconomowoc, WI is a delightful, well-run and maintained facility that anyone who has a loved one you care for... would be very happy to live there. The staff and care givers treat everyone with such respect and dignity. They go out of their way to make sure each resident feels special. The minute you walk in, it feels like home. Thanks Azura for such care you gave Mom!

Paula Gibson

Thank you for sharing your experiences at Azura! We are so honored to be able to do what we do and help those who need us. Thank you for trusting in our care!

Review of Azura Memory Care

I can't say enough good things about the staff and this facility. They truly care about their residents. I feel very fortunate to have my mother at Azura

Paula Gibson

Thank you for sharing these wonderful words of praise!

Review of Azura Memory Care

This care facility has proven to be a great choice for my father. The care has consistently been good. The facility is kept in very good condition and I especially like the activities they plan that both the residents and family can participate in together.

Paula Gibson

Thank you for sharing your sentiments about our exceptional care with us! Our Quality of Life Team works hard to ensure there are wonderful activities available for all at Azura, so we appreciate you letting us know you enjoy them!

Review of Azura Memory Care

As I live in southern Virginia it is not possible to see dad daily. my brother is in WI and keeps me updated. Azura is very good at emailing me also. They are always pleasant to me when I call and treat my dad with dignity and respect.

Paula Gibson

We love having your Dad as part of our family of care. Thank you for sharing your experience with our Team and our care.

Review of Azura Memory Care

We were very pleased with this facility. Staff were very caring and helpful to us as family. We were happy we found this facility.

Paula Gibson

Thank you for sharing your praise of our care and Team at Azura. It and you are greatly appreciated!

Review of Azura Memory Care

The Director of Community relations at Azura Memory Care far exceed my expectations for assistance with learning about health care options available to our family. She diligently worked with us to ensure our mother would be able to reside at Azura during a time of family crisis. We will be forever grateful for her caring, understanding, compassion and cooperation!!

Paula Gibson

Thank you so much for your praise of our Azura Team. Every one of them is a blessing to us and we are so glad they are for you too!

[Name removed] was fantastic! The staff that we met were lovingly enthusiastic about their roles in caring for their patients and it was very evident. The facility is beautiful We all want to move in with mom!

Paula Gibson

Thank you for sharing these sentiments with us. We are so glad to hear that our Team was EXCEPTIONAL and that they and our building supported your Mom too!

Review of Azura Memory Care of Oconomowoc

I cannot say enough how great Azura and the staff (everyone!!) have been for my dad. Whenever I visit the place is clean and every one is so curious and friendly. It is obvious that every one cares deeply about the residents. When my mother was alive I was a lot of nursing homes and assisted living facilities. Azura is by far better than any place I've been. Thank you all!!! Keep doing what you're doing!!

Paula Gibson

Thank you, thank you for sharing these kinds words with us! We are so very proud of our Team and the EXCEPTIONAL way they care for our residents. Thank you for noticing and recognizing the difference in the way we care for those who need us at Azura.

Review of Azura Memory Care

Thank you so much for all the loving care you gave to my dad and our entire family. I can't begin to tell you how touched our entire family was by the number of staff who came in (some on their own time) to say goodbye to Dad and share their fond memories of him with us. I'm going to have two holes in my heart...one for my dad and one for the Azura "family" we have spent so much time with. You all were truly a blessing during these last 17 months.

Paula Gibson

Please know you will always be part of our Azura family. Come to visit us any time and know that you will be welcomed with open arms, warm hearts and shared memories.

Review of Azura memory of Oconomowoc

To all the people involved in giving all the extraordinary care [name removed] been needing after his tooth root extractions. It meant a lot to me to know he was being well taken care of. Also a big thank you to everyone for making our anniversary so special. Everything you all did was perfect. I'll always remember our 52nd and all of you wonderful people!
God bless everyone of you! 5 star!

Paula Gibson

We are so glad to know that you enjoyed your Anniversary and that Azura was able to help make it special! Thank you for your kindness and for your trust in our care.

Review of Azura Memory Care of Oconomowoc - Oconomowoc, WI

The very first minute I walked into Azura Oconomowoc I knew my mom would feel like home!
All of the staff go out of their way to make sure the residents are treated with dignity and respect.
Family and friends are always welcomed and the overall atmosphere is upbeat and pleasant! Thank you Azura you are the greatest!

Paula Gibson

Thank you for sharing these kind words with us. We are so honored that you chose to trust with your Mom's care.

Dear care givers [Removed]
I know if my mom could speak the words she wanted, this is what she would say.
Thank you all for taking such tender care of me, for being so patient with me as I forget more and more. Thank you for matching my clothes so I look like Joan. Thank you for preparing such delicious meds and helping me to enjoy them.
Thank you for being so positive to me, I feel it. I feel the hug and smiles, they help me get through each day. Thank you for making sure all my medical and physical needs are also met. Finally… Thank you for tucking me in at night!
Appreciating them just come naturally.

Thank you.
[Removed]

Paula Gibson

Thank you for a beautiful tribute to our Team. Your words I am sure do capture what your Mom would say and trust us we know it in the smiles we get. Thank you for trusting in our care and allowing us the honor of knowing and loving your Mom!

Review of Azura Memory Care of Oconomowoc - Oconomowoc, WI

My father has lived at Azura since October of 2016. During this time, he has had many different care givers and two different executive directors. Despite these changes he is always treated the same – with respect, dignity and genuine caring. Twice they have put on a special anniversary lunch for my parents as they celebrated their 69th and 70th wedding anniversary. My mother lives independently and came to Azura for her 70th celebration with dad, [Removed](activities director) had taken the time to help my dad sign an anniversary card my sister had found and give to her earlier (Dad had bought the card years ago and not given it to mom). [Removed] also laminated the anniversary announcement from the local newspaper and gave one to each of my parents. The staff set up a table with white linen, sparkling wine (non – alcoholic), and a lovely lunch. My mother thoroughly enjoyed the special occasion and noted how many staff came by to congratulate them. It is this kindness attention to detail and genuine caring that has been the norm ever since dad came to Azura. I come visit here once a month from St. Paul, MN and every time. I see him he says he is happy there – and he is. I never worry how he will be treated or cared for. We are so fortunate to have found this wonderful “home” for him to live out his last days. I wish everyone who suffers from this horrible disease of Alzheimer’s could be in such a wonderful place.

Paula Gibson

Thank you for sharing this magical MOSAIC Moment and allowing us to make your parents Anniversary extra special. We are so fortunate to be able to care for your father. Thank you for choosing Azura!

Hi [Removed]

I have to say this supports my family's consensus that we made the right choice when we chose Azura for my dad. You people are clearly the best at what you do and that is evidenced by the improvements I've seen in him in a short time. Please feel free so share this with your staff as you all deserve to hear it.

Regards
[Removed]& Family

Paula Gibson

Thank you for your kind words and we are so glad to hear you noticed improvements with your Dad. It's our greatest joy when we can help a resident within our family of care recover an ability or even a smile.

[Removed]
Thanks for checking in. So far our family is really impressed with Azura. The nurse called me the other day to give me an update on my dad's weight and overall wellbeing. I really don't think we would get that type of personal service anywhere else especially if it were a large facility. They are genuinely concerned. Thanks for your concern and finding Azura.
We had beautiful weather over Christmas. Almost 80 daily. Now we are receiving a large rain storm which is greatly needed as we were plagued with so much fire early this winter.

Paula Gibson

Thank you for this sentiment, we are so glad you are happy with the care we provide.

Hi [Removed],

This absolutely charming uTube video made me think of you, [Removed] and the entire Azura family who made Mom’s last chapter so joyful.

Charlie Brown Medley - The Piano Guys

I hope you’ll enjoy it as much as I did! And may it remind you of the blessings you give so freely to your residents and their families. You touched our lives forever.

Merry Christmas!

Paula Gibson

Thank you for this beautiful Christmas message. Charlie Brown is a favorite to watch around the holidays and always brings a smile and moments of reminiscing for those within our family of care. Thank you for sharing!

Dear [Removed]

We would like to express our thanks for all the care, compassion and comfort you and your staff provided for [Removed] over the past six months. It has been a journey of emotions, conflicts and love since his wife [Removed] left us back in 2011. When [Removed] told us we could be kids again, that was a huge relief. We believed her and knew Azura would keep him safe, nourished and work hard to manage his dementia diagnosis. He had many happy days there and the ones that weren't so happy, he had people who could provide him comfort and listen to his concerns. Please let the entire staff know that we appreciate them and their jobs are more important to families than they may realize. What they do each day, many people could not do, including family members, and that is to create an environment where a loved one can be cherished with dignity.

We will be having a funeral service for [Removed] on Tuesday, January 16 at Immanuel Lutheran in Brookfield. Details at [Removed].

Blessings to all,

Paula Gibson

Thank you for your kind words and for the wonderful sentiments that you have shared. We were so honored to be able to be there for you and your family on this journey. Thank you for trusting us to do our Azura best!

Best memory care in our area. The staff at Azura is compassionate, warm, they make us and their residents feel at home. They focus on relationships. The management ensures a high standard of care is delivered. I would trust them with my parents.

Paula Gibson

Thank you so much for your kind words of praise! We greatly appreciate it!

I walked on a cold call and was met by [Removed] who then spent two hours with me and introducing me to Azura memory care and the way of life here. One week later I moved my mom and her spirits lifted immediately with the way she was treated.
Two months I highly recommend this for total memory care. The care givers and staff are amazing! Kindness and respect are always present.

Paula Gibson

We appreciate your feedback and love having your Mom as part of our family of care at Azura!

Excellent facility. Everyone is so nice.

Paula Gibson

Thank you for this wonderful feedback about our Azura team!

Awesome staff. Involve the residents in group activities. Treat families and residents with respect. All employees are happy! Seem happy working here and the smiles are uplifting as well as the conversations.

Paula Gibson

We love making people happy at Azura and are so glad that you see the many smiles we make as a result! Thanks for this great feedback!

My loved one is taken care of and she is very comfortable there.

Paula Gibson

Thank you for trusting in our care at Azura and for this wonderful note too!

Couldn’t ask for a better place for my mom. The atmosphere is wonderful and the
Workers are ever better. They treat the residents with love.

Paula Gibson

We love having your Mom as part of our family of care! Thank you for the praise for our Team, we will pass your sentiments along!

Love the care!

Paula Gibson

Love that you love Azura! Thanks for letting us know!

We moved my parents in when dad recovered from surgery and mom needed memory care for Dementia. Dad has recovered very well and mom has done very well here. The food is excellent. The staff is fantastic, both in being very attentive and helpful with adjusting to their new living arrangements. Azura has done well to help us address. The extra needs dad needed (temporarily) to build his strength back up to normal. These folks care and it shows!

Paula Gibson

Thank you for trusting us to care for your parents. We love having them as part of our Azura family!! We agree the food is great here too!!

Our relative is taken care of very well. The facility is very clean and decorated cheerfully. The care takers are very friendly and caring to our relative as well as to us.
We feel our relative is safe and inspired to keep herself occupied.

Paula Gibson

Thank you for taking the time to send in this feedback about Azura. We greatly, greatly appreciate it and you!

Azura is a wonderful, caring place! Our father is participating in activities that we never thought possible. We feel very fortunate to have Azura in our community. Serving so many families needing a place with this kind of care.

Paula Gibson

We love seeing the smile on your Dad's face and are so glad you chose the Azura family for him!

Caregivers are very nice to him and me. The head staff is always friendly and helpful. The setting is beautiful, clean and comfortable. The courtyard is as gorgeous. My favorite place to be with my loved one. The food for the most parties homemade and tasty. I’m glad this place was referred to us when I really needed help with him. They said they would take good care of him and they have. The music and played events are enjoyable too!

Paula Gibson

Thank you for this wonderful feedback. We are so blessed to be able to help our Azura families and provide them the with comforts of home and fun of friends. Thank you for letting us know that our efforts are appreciated!

We moved mom to Azura from Arizona after dad passed. The family was nervous about moving her back to Wisconsin in November but she loved her new home. Staff made her feel like a queen and she enjoyed helping other residents. Azura memory care made mom’s last chapter one of the happiest of her life. We will be forever grateful.

Paula Gibson

Thank you for this wonderful note. We are so blessed to have been able to know and care for your Mom. Remember, once part of the Azura family, you are always part of the Azura family!!! Come visit any time!

Our mother has been here just over a year. Azura is clean, the staff very friendly and we couldn’t be happier.

Paula Gibson

Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback! We greatly appreciate and the opportunity to help your Mom too!

This is a wonderful care facility! Residents are treated as special individual to whatever their needs are each day. If one morning my mother-in-law did not want to go to the dining room, a staff person would bring their meal and hers and they ate together. Staff encourages each resident to functions all their highest level taking the time to know which behavior/activities would encourage independence/higher cognitive function – and which might be upsetting.

Paula Gibson

Thank you for this wonderful feedback! We greatly appreciate it!! We are so proud of all of our Azura Team Members and are so glad to know that they took the time to personalize your Mom's day in this way. It shows that our MOSAIC training is truly transforming the culture of memory care to one of love and support on a personalized level.

Azura is a beautiful facility with very caring staff. My father has been here for a year and his care has been fantastic. There are lots of fun activities. The staff always goes out of their way to make the family members feel welcome and comfortable.

Paula Gibson

We love having your Dad and appreciate you taking the time to provide this feedback. We will pass along your sentiments to our Team too!

Am very happy with the care my mother receives.
They handle her limitations and restrictions in a safe and conscientious manor. All her needs are take care of in a professional way.

Paula Gibson

Thank you for this wonderful feedback! It's our honor to care for your Mom at Azura!!

I’m retired and have a friend here. The help is very nice and take good care of their.

Paula Gibson

Thanks so much for this wonderful feedback! We greatly appreciate it!

An upscale community that in riches the lives of our patients, family and staff. An understanding that the ones being cared for were different people before having to be in memory care, Azura pulles all of its resources to insure comfort and quality of life. That’s why I love being a guest in this establishment.

Paula Gibson

Your sentiments are so spot on and greatly appreciated! It's our belief that we have to love the person, despite the diagnosis and help them find the joy that is personal to them. Thank you for being part of the Azura family!

My wife has been at this community since November 2016 she is only 66 but her illness has progressed quit quickly. The staff and caregivers at Azura are first class, they take great care of [Removed] with love and respect. I always feel very comfortable that all of [Removed] needs will be well taken care of and she will be treated with dignity. I would highly recommend Azura.

Paula Gibson

Thank you for this wonderful feedback. We are very fortunate to be able to care for your wife and love every moment we get to share with her. Thank you for trusting us to do all that we can for her and for you!

[Removed] has only been here for a few days. He has been made to feel welcome by the staff. I realize it takes a while for everyone to learn of his special “quirks “and assume as they get to know him better, they’ll know just what to do.

Paula Gibson

Thank you so much for trusting in our care and for providing us with this feedback! We are having a lot of fun getting to know him and finding ways to make him smile!

We appreciate all of the help and care that you give [Removed]

Paula Gibson

Thank you for this feedback! We appreciate you trusting in Azura's care!

I love the fact that Azura memory care was a state of the art facility geared toward love of people – memory and neurological issues. Very clean facility. Resident at Azura are kept busy during the day with a multitude of activities.

Paula Gibson

Thank you for this note. We love our home, team and the many ways our family engages in joy throughout the day! Thank you for recognizing our exceptional care in this way!

The reason I chase Azura was because
1. I watched the building being built and was very impressed.
2. [Removed] was in the hospital and when released I knew I couldn’t bring him home. I had two choices – Azura or the view at Pine Ridge. My first was Azura after meeting [Removed] and talking with her there was no second choice. I immediately decided. I was so fortunate to get the last room available. The people are so very nice, concerned and caring. The facility is kept so clean – the food is good. Everybody goes by first names and patients and visitors know each other. Nobody is a stranger for long. In all honesty – I couldn’t have picked a better home for [Removed].

Paula Gibson

Thank you for this thoughtful note about our care at Azura. We are so blessed to know families like yours and to be able to provide our specialized care to those in Oconomowoc and throughout the State of Wisconsin. Thank you for choosing Azura and for being a part of our family too!

Azura does an amazing job creating a culture of home and family. The activities program is innovative and pt centered. Focus on the physical, mental and emotional wellbeing of the patient is a priority.

Paula Gibson

Thank for amazing observation! We do our very best to tailor every moment of the day to each individual resident at Azura! Our goal is to lend support to them mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually!

We have no complaints

The hospice staff are taking good care of my friend. They are making sure she has everything she needs. They offer good healthy food. She is not able to participate in any of the daily activities they offer. They keep her room and the community clean. I would recommend taking a look at this community.

Paula Gibson

Thank you for your feedback! We are so honored to be able to care for those in need at Azura Memory Care.

Accommodating and positive so far

I would say they have been excellent so far. I don't think my in laws would be happy wherever they are. We made some changes since they moved in and Azura was very accommodating. At this point I would recommend them.

Paula Gibson

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are excited to be serving you and your in-laws!!

Compassionate and Insightful care provided at Azura

The care my father received at Azura was outstanding. He was there only a short time as his disease process progressed quicker than anyone could have predicted. All the staff are compassionate and go the extra mile. They all truly understand the disease process and work to bring out the inner spirit that remains inside all of the residents. All caregivers truly individualize the care to each resident. All caregivers provide care that is kind, compassionate, respectful, and outstanding. They are also there for the families as well. We were so pleased that we transitioned my father to Azura.

Paula Gibson

Thank you so much for your feedback. We were truly honored to care for your Dad. Please remember you are and will always be part of the Azura family. Let us know what else we can do to support you and your family too!

Feels like home

We are so pleased with the staff and the care that our loved one receives here. They really make it feel like home. There are many activities throughout the day to keep everyone involved and active. The facility is clean and beautiful. We couldn't ask for a better place for our loved one to be!

Paula Gibson

Thank you for sharing your experience at Azura Memory Care. We greatly appreciate it and you!

Great Carte

We are happy with the care here. The staff is always helpful and caring and very nice. The community is very clean and taken care of. They have wonderful activities to stay active and involved. We would highly recommend this for excellent care to other families.

Paula Gibson

We are glad to hear you are happy with the care you are experiencing at Azura Memory Care!

Loving Care

This is a outstand community. The staff members are great. They have snacks available at all times. they offer great activities to stay active if possible. We would hight recommended this to excellent care.

Paula Gibson

Thank you for sharing your experience at Azura Memory Care! We greatly appreciate and are so glad that you find our snacks and activities so fulfilling!

Everything is going okay!

The staff at Azura Memory Care of Oconomowoc are doing a great job taking care of my loved one since the move. They have been helpful in trying to make it a positive experience as well as they can. My loved is doing well and enjoying the meals since the move to Azura Memory Care. They offer some activities for the residents to partake in and enjoy. I would like to see more activities offered throughout the day to keep my loved one entertained.

Paula Gibson

Thank you so much for providing feedback to us regarding our care at Azura Memory Care and ways we can enhance your experience. Our Team works diligently to provide both one-on-one, small and large group activities that are centered around the likes of those within our care. Upon admission families help us learn this information by completing an extensive MOSAIC Quality of Life Profile, but perhaps this wasn't sufficient in learning what truly brings joy to your loved one. We encourage you to speak directly with our Executive Director and Quality of Life Coordinators to find activities that might better help engage your loved one.

Azura Memory Care Center has been the best place for my father in law. They have been welcoming and for someone who never wanted to leave his home, he is very happy there. He thinks he is "in a first class hotel" and now never wants to leave.

Paula Gibson

Thank you for sharing your experience with our family of care at Azura Memory Care. Please reassure your father-in-law that he will never have to leave and we are very blessed to have him and you in our midst!

Providing compassionate care begins with a secure, warm setting. When people with memory loss feel at home, they respond more positively and interact more with others.

At Azura Memory Care our relationship-based care philosophy recognizes each person is an extraordinary individual and focuses on engagement.

Azura has earned a reputation for elevating the standard of memory care through our evidence-based, cutting-edge training called MOSAIC. This exclusive training program ensures every Team Member understands the disease process of dementia and how to effectively approach, communicate and engage those within our care to successfully help them have a joyful experience.

Our belief is that every part of our care needs to be a personalized MOSAIC of love and support that encourages our residents to live, not just exist.

We're proud of the caliber of programming we provide, and we promise you that your loved one will be cared for with respect and unparalleled support for their physical, mental and emotional needs.

Experience Azura, Experience Joy!