Heritage Court - Waukesha - Pewaukee, WI

• Full-time Activity Director
  • Female Residents Accepted
  • Female & Male Residents
  • Recreational & Social Activities
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!

The staff seemed friendly & willing to help. All 36 rooms have a private bathroom with walk-in shower. Each room comes with a single bed, night stand and a dresser. A doctor or nurse practitioner comes once a week. They are working on getting a nurse on duty 24 hours a day. They do take "Family Care" so a resident does not need to move.

Brenda Poppy

We are glad you had a positive experience at Heritage Court Waukesha. Providing comfortable and private accommodations, along with a friendly staff, is very important to us. We appreciate your comments!

It Was Not A Good Fit For Extreme Alzheimer

I got referred to this community and it didn't work out for my dad. I thought they would be a good place for my dad but they weren't able to handle his extreme behavior. They seem to be good for someone who is not that bad with Alzheimer. However, the staff were nice and good. The community is beautiful and a really nice place.

So happy we found Heritage for our Dad! Everyone there has been wonderful taking care of my Dad!!
It's been a hard adjustment, but the staff at Heritage Waukesha have made it the best possible.

This community has fantastic staff that go above and beyond. The community is cleaned daily and the best part is the secure, enclosed courtyard. I did not want my mom to wander away from the community. There are activities always going on all day-everyday. The meals are very good and the chef accommodates every single resident if needed. If someone needed specific, special care i would recommend this community.

Mixed experience

We've had somewhat of a mixed experience with Heritage Court. Initially I would have rated the facility a 4, but after a recent change in mangement staff we've been running into some issues. The facility itself is clean and well kept, and the aide staff are hardworking and caring, and they're doing their best despite the disruptions caused by the management change. I also think the activities director does a great job. She's very energetic and obviously really cares about keeping the residents engaged and entertained!

Despite all the hiccups caused by the management switch-over, I will say that they are very prompt and accommodating once you're able to bring an issue to their attention. It can take some work to find how to contact the right person, but the big issues we've had have gotten fixed.

Very Disapointed

We recently moved my Mother to the Heritage in Pewaukee. Everyone was very attentive and helpful during the process prior to her actually moving in. David helped guide our family on how to make the move. Kim was helpful in assessing my Mother's needs. That attention stopped once my Mother moved in. There were very few staff available. The staff that were there seemed lost. Most responded by saying they were new and did not know. David and Kim were no longer around to answer questions and we had no one to go to. My mother's stay was short due to our lack of confidence in the staff that were actually there. It was a stressful and disappointing experience.

David Moeller

I apologize for your experience. Heritage is in the process of hiring a new salesperson for the Pewaukee community. Our staff is now going through a new training program to ensure that each employee has all the tools they need to care for our residents.

a little understaffed at times, especially in the evening.

It was good at first. It seemed to me like they were a little understaffed at times, especially in the evening. The people were good, but they could have used a few more employees. It was clean, we never had problems with maintenance or anything. I had two questions do they accept community care, and can the residents spend the rest of their life there, they answered yes, but we felt that wasn't the case. They didn't seem quite able to handle my loved one's end of life needs. We also found out later that they were no longer going to accept community care. I felt a little misled. Other than that it was a pretty nice place.

My mom has been at Heritage for approximately a month. The staff has been very friendly and helpful. We are confident she is getting excellent care.

David Moeller

Thank you for your confidence in us and trusting us with your loved one.

Excellent Experience

What they really did well was getting my father in there. The administrators we dealt with worked really well with all of us as a family. It seems like anything we point out, they address it immediately and communicate well with us.

David Moeller

Thank you for the kind words. Please continue to let us know how we can do the best job in caring for your loved one.

It was a nice place and I liked it.

We toured here as we were looking for options. It was a nice place and I liked it. Ultimately we chose a place where my loved one already knew some people, and was in a convenient location. I did like this when we visited though.

David Moeller

Thank you so much for touring our community. I am glad that you found a great place for your loved one.

very happy

The staff at Heritage Court is awesome! They seem to be very organized. They know what they are doing. They are very caring of the residents, and very engaged with both the residents and the families. It is a very nice place and we are very happy with them.

David Moeller

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate hearing feedback from our families, that is how we can continue to improve.

Facility excellent. David very informative. Absolutely no sales pressure. Staff friendly. Residents seen during the tour look well cared for and comfortable with staff.

David Moeller

Thank you very much for the feedback, it is appreciated.

Heritage Court Memory Care Community located in Pewaukee is a warm and inviting environment for seniors who need extra attention to their memory needs. Heritage specializes in the care of residents with Alzheimer's or related dementias in an uncomplicated building design allowing residents to freely stroll throughout a safe secure environment.
Heritage offers furnished or unfurnished apartments with private bathroom and walk in showers. Residents can decorate with personal items to maintain the home environment that they have been accustomed to. An interior garden courtyard provides safe access to the outdoors. We take care of all the details, medication monitoring, customized dining programs and wellness programs are all part of the everyday way of life at Heritage.