Heritage Lake Country Independent Senior Living - Hartland, WI

Heritage Lake Country Independent Senior Living - Hartland, WI has yet not published prices.

• Speech Therapy
  • On-site physical therapy
  • No Smoking Indoors
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
  • Full-time Activity Director
  • Female Residents Accepted
  • Female & Male Residents
  • Respite care available
  • Respite Care
  • Cuisine prepared with seasonal, locally sourced ingredients
  • On-site Nurse
  • Specializing in Alzheimer
  • Attend church/worship services
  • On-site Maintenance Personnel
  • Housekeeping provided
  • Exercise
  • Arts and Crafts Programs

There was a very strong smell of sewer gas (no doubt a dry trap/drain) in the model room they were showing us. Then the tour person also commented that sometimes that same smell was in the dining room below. I told her that we could fix it because that was a dry trap/drain and we ran water down all of the sinks and shower in that room. Voila—problem solved. And decent maintenance person should have figured that out. Obviously we got off on the wrong foot. The tour guide seemed nervous and ill prepared

Brenda Poppy

We're sorry that your tour experience at Heritage Lake Country was less than adequate. Providing a positive experience for our guests is very important to us. We will utilize your comments to help improve our tour experience.

Staff is always changing

This location does not seem to have their staff established yet for being a new property. For someone to have memory issues, like my grandparents, it can make it especially difficult. Management seemed to always be there, however the typical care team would change after about 5 days. It would make it frustrating for someone new to learn about their residents’ routine and medical needs all over again, especially when their residents’ memory is not like what it used to be. The appearance of the facility itself was clean; however my grandmother faced some issues with her personal cleanliness. Let’s just say they didn’t do her laundry or take out her trash not as often as they could. My grandmother would have soiled linens in her laundry basket for two days and my mother actually had to take that and wash it at home herself since the staff was not taking on top of it. We did report the incident, but again, the staff turnover just happened too often that the issue wasn’t necessarily resolved. There is also a cafeteria that the tenants can eat at. The staff team would knock on everyone’s door to let them know that it’s time for lunch. But because of my grandparent’s condition, they’re not able to move around as much as it would cause them pain. So only when everyone else has eaten their food, the staff would take up meals to my grandparents but it would obviously be cold by then. I would probably recommend this location to others, but it really depends on how much care you need. I would not recommend if you are one with memory issues.

Brenda Poppy

We're sorry that your experience at Heritage Lake Country was less than adequate. Providing a positive experience for all our residents and their family members is very important to us. We will utilize your comments to help improve on the areas you've mentioned. If you have further comments, please let our quality department know!

Mom is settling in

We chose this community for my mom so she can be as independent as possible. When she needs help the staff is great. They have lots of activities that she enjoys doing like the exercise classes, cooking classes they go out on field-trips and have movie nights. She eats well and balanced. Everything inside is nice and clean the grounds are well landscaped. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking to have an active lifestyle.

Brenda Poppy

We are delighted that your mother is doing so well at Heritage Lake Country. Providing an active and inviting environment for our residents is very important to us. We appreciate your comments!

Extremely Nice

I would rate this community A+! It is a beautiful community. Very warm and inviting. The staff members are very friendly and helpful. My loved one is in the independent apartments and it is a very nice apartment. There is a kitchenette in it where he can make his own meals. He also goes to the dining area for one meal a day. I have dined there with him and the food is very good. The meals have good choices and are well-balanced. Residents can pay to have more meals a day if they want them. They offer a wide variety of activities. Since he has just recently moved in he has not engaged in all they have to offer. There is a nicely landscaped courtyard, patios, and nice walking paths for the residents to get out and enjoy the fresh air. It is extremely nice at Heritage Lake Country.

Brenda Poppy

We are glad you have had such a positive experience at Heritage Lake Country. Providing a warm and inviting environment for our residents and their guests is extremely important to us. We appreciate your comments!

Within the doors of Heritage Monona, you'll find a warm and gentle community where daily assistance is provided with love and the utmost respect for the personal integrity of our residents. Heritage Lake Country offers multiple levels of care - including Independent, Assisted and Enhanced Assisted Living and Memory Care - allowing our residents to age in place as their health care needs change. Our compassionate staff has been specially selected and carefully trained to serve with an open heart and a friendly smile. We're collectively committed to five principles which serve as guidelines for all our programs and relationships.

Independence, Individuality, Privacy, Choice and Dignity