Lynnwood of Delafield - Pewaukee, WI

Great place and care.

I just placed my Aunt at Lynnwood of Delafield and so far I am truly pleased. [Removed] was been wonderful and a blessing to work with and so has all the staff.

I love the home like atmosphere and pleasant surroundings. I feel very comfortable having my aunt at Lynnwood and their care.

I never thought I would find such a wonderful place in Delafield so close to my home. This makes it very easy for me to visit my aunt.

Sad to Say

I was not so pleased with the lady who ran the place, I found her not to be respectful and pushy. First the parking lot was too small. If it was full, they expected you to park on the hwy and walk in. Not good for people who are handicapped or older. They have no handicapped parking either. If you get on the bad side of her, she will not hesitate to throw your Mother or Father out, without warning, which is against their policy. That leaves you with no place to put your loved one at the last min. She won't return the money that is due to you either. She will purposely make sure that she takes you past the 10th of the month so she doesn't have to. I don't think she handles situations with a very professional manner, and things like this are important. It's too bad too, as the place is very nice and at first we liked it there. But then things that are pretty on the outside aren't always pretty on the inside.

Great Fit for my Brother

This is a great place for my brother, we are very pleased with the care that is provided. My brother gets bathed 3 times a week and a sponge bath every night. The Staff is very friendly. I often stop by during meals and my brother seems to like them. Very nice community.

They have been really good.

They have been really good. They have more one on one care, because it's a smaller facility. They work well with hospice. They do a good job keeping it clean. The staff is very knowledgeable. They are great with communication. They are very compassionate, they care about my dad there. They go the extra mile at Lynwood. He is always shaved and looks nice. I can't say enough good things about them. I would, and do recommend them to others.

There were no openings at Autumn Bay so I was send to Lynn Wood, their other site. I was very impressed with the 1:1 nature of the place. It has only 8 beds and the care givers are very hands on and personable. Holly, the Director, is very good. I would certainly put my loved one in her care. Unfortunately, this was just too far for my mother to drive to visit my father.

It was very good.

It was very good. It was a really nice place. The administrative people were really good. The caregivers were really strong. We really liked the setting there. They really did a good job there. I would rate them five out of five.

A very nice place

A very nice place. My loved one is happy here. I really like how they are hands on in making sure that the benchmarks are sent for his mental and physical capacity. The Lynnwood of Delafield is excellent.

Very Happy

I am very happy with the Lynnwood of Delafield. It is a very caring place. The facility was very clean. The staff and residents were friendly and caring. The value was good. The cares services were great as well. The care services did a good job at caring for my loved one. They had a variety of activities. The Lynnwood Of Delafield is a nice community. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for an assisted living community.

Great place!

We've had a great experience here. The facility itself is very nice looking and always clean, and the location is great. The caregivers themselves are fantastic, they give each resident a lot of individual attention, and the staff really learn what works best for each resident. The food seems to be very good, and that goes a long way towards helping my loved one maintain her weight.
Overall we've been very pleased!

A Diamond in Delafield

Warm, cozy and inviting was our initial first impression. As a Residential Treatment Facility it's homelike atmosphere gives you a calming feeling and the friendly and helpful staff win you over instantly. As it is only an 8 patient maximum home we are convinced their patients receive great individual care. Upon touring the facility we found it to be very clean and scent free. The room our Mom moved into was freshly painted and the carpet had been cleaned. We were able to move Mom into the facility without any interference from other residents so it was a smooth transition, We had Mom's room set up before Mom arrived. Once she arrived and viewed her room her first words were "it's so cozy" and she really seemed to love it there. The bird feeders outside the window in the sitting area give her reasons to walk down the hall and enjoy the tranquility. Lynnwood of Delefield is located in a residential location where neighbors and shrubbery can be viewed from the windows. We are very grateful to have been referred to them!

did the best they could

the biggest deal was he wasnt doing that well and they tried restricting visits because of his alzheimers they figured they could get him settled down and basically it wasnt working out. he was pretty far done, going the wrong way when we put him there but otherwise i think he got good care, they do a good job. the visit thing was hard, and its really hard to know, second guessing you can do alot. the did the best they thought they could do with trying to get him to where he was, feeling comfortable, its really hard to know that your loved one wont be there for long but they did what they thought was best

Another excellent place but too small...

Another excellent place but too small for ma.

This place was clean and spacious. Bi...

This place was clean and spacious. Big kitchen, activity room to play games. Big hallways with a wooden rail for elderly to hang on. The rooms have a private bathroom, (toilet,sink), cable hookup in room. Staff very friendly.

Pleasant small facility. I still am u...

Pleasant small facility. I still am unsure if Mom would be happier in a small facility with limited space & amenities but more intimate or a larger facility like Merrill Hills.

Top choice

Top choice

Wonderful place but we would have had...

Wonderful place but we would have had to move her if her condition worsened.

Located in a quiet residential neighborhood in the town of Delafield, LynnWood of Delafield is a small licensed residential facility providing care for 8-10 residents in a homelike setting with private rooms and private half baths. In addition we offer spa services in our whirlpool tub and accessible shower.

We are fully wheelchair accessible, alarmed and secure, our staff- client ratio is 1:4 which far exceeds the industry standard and should end-of-life cares become necessary, we will work closely with the Hospice of choice. We accept private pay, private insurance and COP.