Triton House - Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

Good, for the type of care they provide

Although the level of care they provide is not quite adequate for my loved one (and we are looking in to other options), they do an excellent job here at the level they are able to provide for. The staff are friendly and professional, and the facility itself looks very nice.

Good Food, Good People!

My cousin is there and it is fabulous, absolutely fabulous! The food is wonderful and the setting is very nice. I can't say enough about it! I feel that the value is very good. My cousin who is there wishes it was a little less expensive so he could have more money but he is also maintaining his house and deciding whether to sell it.

The staff is wonderful. They're friendly, they're kind. They sit and talk to the residents. They treat those residents like they were their peers. It's a lovely facility

Located in Point Pleasant Beach, NJ, The Triton House is a licensed NJ residence just one block from the beach! Walk on the boardwalk all year long and enjoy summer breezes on the spacious front porch. We are located in easy walking distance to town and the train.

With a comfortable living room, sitting rooms, and porches, residents can always find a quiet place to relax. Three homemade meals are conscientiously prepared and served daily in our dining room. Rooms are available on a private and semi-private basis. All rooms are spacious and cheery with ample windows.

Our friendly and responsible staff provide daily assistance with medications and attend to the individual needs of each of our residents.

The Triton House is kept spotlessly clean and is maintained with the care that only a family-owned and operated business can provide.