Courtyard Manor of Farmington Hills - Farmington Hills, MI

They Improved With Their Care

My husband has been here for some time and now he is doing fine. The staff improved with the behavior from my husband. With the improvement, it helps to keep in contact with the staff to ensure they are on top of it.

Kind Tour

My tour of this community went well, everyone was very nice. The community looked nice, everything looked clean, and well-kept. The staff was kind, and friendly. They very kind to my family, and myself.

Lack of training and respect from carestaff, nursing, and activities department. Upper management seems to not care about anything besides the $ and screwing over their staff. Carestaff is very rude towards family members and staff.

My Visit At The Community

It was a nice community to tour and the staff and residents were nice when meeting them. The community had a larger setting for the residents. A smaller facility was a better choice. The person who gave tour was on time and gave me their full attention.

This facility is larger, but quiet and clean. All staff were very friendly and welcoming. There's a great courtyard where residents can safely sit and enjoy the outdoors. There's a wide variety of activities to suite everyone's needs.

Everything has been okay so far.

Everything has been okay so far. There have been no complaints about food, or the staff, or anything like that. So far, I think I would give them a five. There really wasn't anything that made me choose them, but it seems to be a good fit.

Very nice place!

We visited this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. I thought that was a very nice looking place! However, the rooms were shared, and it was also one of the more expensive options we saw when we were touring.

It's a terrible place, it's disgusting.

It's a terrible place, it's disgusting. They had mattresses on the floor, it smelled. The people that worked there were always just sitting and talking at the table. The clothes never seemed to get sorted out, they would have other peoples clothes in our loved one's room, and their clothes would be missing.

Nice for those with lower care needs

I really liked what I saw here. The facility itself was nice looking, all of the residents appeared to be happy and well cared for, and the staff were all friendly. Unfortunately the level of care just wasn't appropriate for my loved one, but someone with lower care needs would do very well here.

I recommend Courtyard Manor of Farmington Hills

Prior to going into the hospital my father was living in an assisted living facility. With little time before he was being released from the hospital we realized he was going to need full time care. While I was searching for facilities that could meet my fathers needs I called "A Place for Mom' and spoke with Judy. Within a few hours Judy check with locations within my search area and found two sites that could meet my fathers needs. My sister and I toured the sites and decided on moving him to Courtyard Manor of Farmington Hills. The admissions staff went out of their way to accommodate my fathers admission on a Sunday and his move in went without a hitch. My father has been at Courtyard for a week and my he likes it. The staff is polite, professional and takes great care of him. It is nice to know that he is receiving consistent care from the well trained staff with years of experience at Courtyard Manor.

Beautiful place. Residents...

Beautiful place. Residents were socializing. Staff was friendly. Clean and tastefully decorated

Had much more of the traditional nurs...

Had much more of the traditional nursing home feel - felt like a nursing facility, not a home.

3 meals daily specializing in Alzheim...

3 meals daily specializing in Alzheimers Medication reminders & activities

Very nice facility and staff; Also,...

Very nice facility and staff; Also, they have at least a 4-month waiting list, which I wish they'd told me before I spent so much time there.

the Director was very warm and inviti...

the Director was very warm and inviting, loved the way CM was layed out. Same as above regarding dad's wounds and personality. My biggest concern is the distance.

Courtyard Manor of Farmington Hills is a licensed facility specializing in Alzheimer’s, Dementia, and the frail elderly. We are proud of our reputation for providing a safe and secure home where our residents are treated with dignity, enjoy quality of life, and received loving care from a devoted staff that becomes part of their family.

We provide spacious, furnished suites with private bathrooms, and emergency call systems. We have an open floor plan with secured exits, a beautiful courtyard for outdoor enjoyment, and we are wheelchair accessible and barrier free.

Three home cooked meals and snacks are served daily. We have trained technicians who administer all medications, a 24 hour staff to assist with all activities of daily living, and daily social functions to enrich our resident’s lives.

We look forward to providing your loved-one with a safe loving home.