It is located in the beautiful town of Glen Ridge. It's in walking distance from the train station and bus stop. If you have a loved one that wanders then this place is not ideal. The house is beautiful and the staff was very information and caring. We arrive at dinner time on St. Patrick's Day and the residents were having fresh corn beef and cabbage. I was impressed by that alone. It showed me that the staff cares and truly makes the residents feel at home. Although the residential home is not what my family member needs...under different circumstances….I would happily place them there.

The Woodlands is a NJ licensed residence within a gracious Victorian home. We are located in a quiet residential neighborhood in the desirable town of Glen Ridge. With a comfortable living room, sitting rooms, and porches, residents can always find a quiet place to relax. Three homemade meals are conscientiously prepared and served daily in our dining room. Rooms are available on a private and semi-private basis. All rooms are spacious and cheery with ample windows.

Our friendly and responsible staff provide daily assistance with medications and attend to the individual needs of each of our residents.

The Woodlands is kept spotlessly clean and is maintained with the care that only a family-owned and operated business can provide. All this available at reasonable, below-market rates.