Greene Place - Seward, NE has yet not published prices.

Care beyond what we expected

My mother just moved here and we have never seen her this happy. Unfortunately she has been in 3 places in the last year, the first 2 were not a good fit. When we contacted Greene Place I couldn't get over how wonderful and caring the staff was to me as just a guest in the building. I had several conversations with the Executive Director before we decided for sure this was going to be our last stop. She was right! In just this short time my mother is living again and smiling again. She is active and happy. For our family this is such a relief. I never enter the building without being met with a smile, I can tell that the staff truly care. We never experienced this kind of treatment in all of the places we have ever been with any of our family members. I can tell that [Removed] works hard to keep the staff happy which keeps the residents happy too. Her calm collective manner comes across in the staff, you can tell they feed off of her positivism and caring spirit. My mom absolutely loves her and all of the other staff. We do not feel like a number here, but a part of the family. The Greene Place Team has nailed it. Thank you so much for giving my mom the home and love she deserves.

Wonderful Place

My mother moved here just over a year ago and we couldn't be happier. She was kicking and screaming no as we took her through the door. [Removed] promised us that she would be okay. She told me to give her 3 weeks and she would change her mind. She was right and now we can barely get her out the door for any reason she loves it so much. We get to celebrate how far she has come, her new life and all of her friends each month with family night and the staff never disappoint. Every time I come to see her she is never in her room, she's out doing some activity. She looks great, feels great, and I have never seen her this happy. I can tell the staff really love her too! There is nothing in this world that means more to me then seeing my mother alive again. I cannot thank Greene Place enough!

My mother lived at Greene Place for several years and it was second to none! The staff was always warm and caring and attentive. My mom absolutely loved it there even up to her last day. She was always talking about how nice everyone was too her and how much fun she was having. The office team is great too! I never had a phone call not returned, a question not answered and the ladies upfront are always willing to listen. We had a few weeks where mom was just not herself and [Removed] was there for us, helping us with calls to the doctor, reminding us that mom was safe, well cared for, and she was going to do everything she could for her and us. She stuck to her word and even though my mom never got better, I knew she was in the right place and that the people there loved her as much as I did. This place is truly a family, we could not be happier. I would recommend anyone and everyone I know to bring their loved one here and feel confident that they would not be disappointed. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Needs Work

The Greene Place has been a great change for the family, but like any of these types of places it cost so much it's highway [Removed]. Your parent(s) work so hard throughout there life only to go through God's natural processing of aging and the people have figured a way to take every bit of their hard earned money. Especially for what little they get in return. Just an example is Greene Place meals. I believe even the [Removed] have better food then they do. There meals should be real meals not sandwiches, hotdogs etc. For the holidays it was sickening what they fed them. The folks that are there or anywhere should be treated and given what they pay for. And that is not the case. They changed hands I don't know but when you have good employees, cooks you don't get rid of them you do what it takes to make it work. You never can find staff, don't get me wrong there are positive and I am glad they are there, but they need a lot of help in making this the place like it used to be. These are someone parents and they deserve a whole lot more than what they have to pay. Would you want to be taken care of like that?

Enlivant Representative

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear about your concerns and experience. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your experience further. Please call our Regional Director of Operations at [removed].

A very nice place. We like everything Greene Place does for the residents.

The staff here at Greene Place is "top notch" If and when I have to put my family member in an ALF they will go here. I've been in every facility 100 miles around Lincoln and Greene Place is the best.

The way that they treat the residents is out of this world. All of the staff is friendly and kind. They make it like home and the meals are very good.

They are doing a very good job.

They are doing a very good job. It's clean and the staff is friendly. She loves the food. The staff has been amazing. The community relations manager has bent over backwards to help us. The activities director has been great as well. We are very happy with it.

The Best Facility I have every encountered

I am a hospice provider that has come into the Green Place to see some patients. I can honestly say, this is bar none the best facility I have ever experienced. I have been in multiple long term care, assisted living centers, etc in a tri county area, and this surpasses all expectations. The staff, every single one of them, treat the residents as if they were family. You can see the love between the residents and staff. They care about every single resident, you can see the;y love their jobs and they are very knowledgeable in all aspects of care. I am thoroughly impressed with this facility in every [removed] food,activities,care, cleanliness, one on one get together time, and the organization of integrating family time. If/when it comes time, that one of my parents need a little extra assistance in life. This will be the place I would place them to reside. A home. A home with loving, caring staff.

Review of Greene Place - Seward, NE

I live out of state thus most of my contact with the staff was on the phone. Everyone I spoke to wa s friendly and caring. Any questions or concerns were addressed patiently and thoroughly. Any suggestions I made to help dad be more content were listened to and acted upon to the best of their ability. When I was able to visit I found the staff extremely friendly and accommodating. The residents were treated with respect as adults, rather than as patients. Lots of activities including card games and trips around town.

Loving caring home for senior citizen family members

Dad moved into Green Place from a nursing home where he wasn't happy and was only sitting in his wheelchair in his room except for meals. The staff at Green Place worked with him and got him walking some to meals and participating in multiple activities including outings in the community, milk shake Monday's, Friday drinks on the patio, and church services. They learned how to calmly care for him during a recurring medical episode so he wasn't disturbed or disturb other residents. When he took a sudden turn for the worse with all family out of state the staff kept us informed of his situation and we were confident that he was receiving the best care in the most caring home!
When I came to visit (never pre-arranged) the home was always clean and calm the staff was attentive to all the residents, not just my dad.