The Watermark at Beverly Hills - Beverly Hills, CA

Located on a tranquil residential street in Beverly Hills, The Watermark at Beverly Hills is an intimate and sophisticated community that caters to discerning tastes and refined retirement living.

Watermark is dedicated to supporting the individuality and independence of each resident. Our carefully chosen and trained associates provide a full compliment of specially designed assisted living services, provided with the care and support residents need to continue living each day fully.

So far, so good!

So far, things are going very well for my grandmother. The meals that they are very good. The community is clean and well maintained. The only thing we are disappointed in is the transportation. The transportation was what sold us to this community and we had to pay an extra deposit, but they only have one driver and it is very hard to get a scheduled time to use them.

Watermark Ambassador

We’re so glad that you and your grandmother are happy with your experience overall. We are committed to 100% satisfaction and constant improvement. I will share your review with our transportation department to discuss and implement ways we can improve. Thank you again. Sincerely, Jill Ford Executive Director
Posted on behalf of Jill Ford.

I do not think this would have been a good fit for us!!

This community did not have an opening when we took our tour so we only saw a few areas of the community. From what I saw the community was clean and nice. The community felt a little more formal than we were looking for. The staff were nice.

A Great Job

They did a great job with everything at The Watermark at Beverly Hills. We were only there for a short while, but all of the staff workers were extremely friendly and very helpful with all of our needs.

The Watermark

This is an incredibly well-run assisted living home. The entire staff is capable and compassionate, and they create a wonderful environment for their residents and for guests.

Wonderful experience unique atmosphere

I was a prior resident at The Watermark Beveryly Hills, and am currently on the waiting list, with that being said I have had a wonderful experience here. I like it very much, they are very very nice to me. Everything I ask for is always available. It is not at all like a senior home its a very unique atmosphere and community.

Look before you leap.

My mother has been at Watermark for over two years. During that time, there have been three directors. At the current time, we have as a community, have witnessed a dramatic firing spree of several of our favorite people, including receptionists, med techs, activity directors, servers, and chefs/cooks. These sudden changes have caused great upset among the residents and staff (the ones remaining) alike. It has been a disappointing and distressful time for this community. If it were an easy move to make, I would be looking elsewhere, but the difficulty of finding another setting at this stage is far too difficult. Watermark behaves like a business, a corporation that is invested only in monetary gain, not human care.

Watermark Ambassador

I sincerely appreciate your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you have been dissatisfied with the changes at the community. The associates and the care and companionship they provide residents is essential to a top notch experience and lifestyle and our Executive Director Monica Westphaln is committed to the satisfaction and well-being of our residents. To this end she has been working hard to ensure all the right people are in all the right positions at the community. This, as you know has caused many changes. So far, however, we are receiving very positive feedback from the Resident Council. I would be grateful to speak with you about all your concerns, or meet with you in person on my next visit to the community, please don’t hesitate to call me on my cell at [removed]. Sincere thanks, Mike Hughes
Posted on behalf of Mike Hughes, Managing Director, The Watermark at Beverly Hills and Watermark Retirement Communities.

Seems like a very nice place!

The Watermark is a wonderful place overall.The facility itself is fantastic! It is always very clean, and has a warm, comfortable atmosphere. It's tastefully decorate, but not overly grandiose. One thing that really struck me is that it is actually a very fun place to visit, it doesn't feel like your typical "senior community" at all!
Unfortunately, there were some glitches with the move in experience and my friend did not initially receive the level of care we expected in helping her acclimate to the new environment. However, I think now that things have settled down the experience will improve immensely. I recently met the new director and program director and they were both warm, friendly, and professional individuals and I'm very encouraged by the way they responded to my concerns and have followed through to turn things around.

Watermark Ambassador

Thank you for your feedback. I am very glad to hear that overall your experience at The Watermark has been a positive one and that you find our community to be warm and comfortable. As to the fun factor, we certainly strive to be unlike a typical senior community! As you know from our discussions, I am very sorry that your friend’s move-in was not thoroughly positive, and am glad that we have been able to resolve those issues. Your friend is fortunate to have your support! Please do feel free to contact me at any time with questions, concerns or just to visit.

Best regards, Monica Westphaln, Executive Director

Best ever!

Patricia and her staff are the best!

A very friendly staff, very...

A very friendly staff, very cozy atmosphere, pleasant guests who speak highly of their satisfaction. Good food. Neighborhood nice, but with few shops nearby.

Small, but cozy

Though The Watermark was fairly small, the staff and residents are very nice and the food is good. It reminded me of a boutique hotel, and was more cozy in its size than cramped. I do wish that there was more to do around the area though; there isn't much opportunity to shop nearby. That may not be important to you though; I would suggest visiting and seeing for yourself if it, and the surrounding areas, are a good fit for you.

Very nice, clean and well attended. R...

Very nice, clean and well attended. Rooms incredibly small and very pricey. Great location.

Ann very good feel on phone Great lo...

Ann very good feel on phone Great location in general. 60 resident, boutique vs. corporate, impersonal feel Incredible rooms. Great place.

'boutique', small , similar to Belmon...

'boutique', small , similar to Belmont, high profile people, intimate, good hall lighting