Country Villa Terrace - Los Angeles, CA

THIS IS THE SAME PLACE MY 91 YEAR OLD UNCLE LIVED IN UNTIL HIS DEATH. I DON'T BELIEVE I NEED ASSISTED LIVING AT THIS POINT. THIS PLACE WOULD BE FINE IF I NEEDED THAT LEVEL OF CARE.

So far so good

Mom is adjusting well to living at Country Villa. The staff have made a comprehensive effort to care for mom. The nursing staff are friendly. They offer healthy food that is made fresh on site. They do offer some daily activities and the community is well taken care of. I would recommend this community.

Everything is going okay!!

It has been a little bit of a challenge for my mother-in-law at this community. She has had a rough time adapting and making the transition into this place. The staff are kind but I feel as though they push her to do things she doesn't want to do to much which causes her to act out from time to time. I am hoping to see some changes in the near future with her.

It Is Going Good

Everything that is provided for my sister-in-law has been working out. I would be nice if they would call me to give me updates. I have no complaints with how housekeeping maintains the apartment. The dietitian is planning a special menu for my sister-in-law to reach diet goals. They have activities and once she settles in more, she may participate in some.

A Nice Friendly Place

Great location and easy parking. Lovely residents, so friendly, and staff was pleasant. Lots of activities and a general store ran by a resident who has lived there 6 years. Recent renovations have been done. This is a comfortable community, not 5-star in looks but other 5-star qualities. The skilled nursing on site for physical therapy and nursing care is a plus. Only studios available. They will furnish if you wish. I felt very comfortable and safe here, and it appears there are a lot of families who entrust their loved ones to this community so that says a lot.

Buyer beware

The only redeeming quality is mediocre food. It is not a friendly àtmosphere for Christians .The staff claims not to be light fingerèd. The items missing surprisingly
Reappear in different places than where they originally where. Administration denied all issues.