Grand River Villa - West Sacramento, CA

meals

What is going on with the meals at this place, at first were very good and a lot of good food for each meal. Now hardly enough food to feed the person and a lot of left over food.
What is going on here?

TOO MANY FALSEHOODS & LIES BEING TOLD HERE !

After college and getting myself into Real Estate; Starting a Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Business, I have knowledge of the family & Owner's of the property!
I would put my Own Father their, so these people giving such negative reports are definitely looking for reprisals, and/or venting untruth's about this facility. After [Removed] Passed, the family rallied together,"[Removed]" taking over the Managerial aspects and Dean running the cooking Facility as well as filling in wherever he can. Under those circumstances, The Individuals whom are posting untrue remarks and Falsehoods about the Owner's and the Facility Cleanliness and their cliental not being attending to; don't impress me a bit, if they are so concerned why don't they take care of their parent's and/or Family members. This family is working their heart out. after 17 years in the Commercial Real Estate Business, I can actually state these are great people, going through a tuff time in life, Keeping their business open, getting new cliental, & putting forth the hard work & effort to accomplish this task. I can truly state they are good people, trying to provide a service, that is affordable, competitive and clean!
My Best Wishes for 2018,
[Removed]

great care for mom

We moved my mother in law there two months ago. She has dementia along w/diabetes, COPD, kidney failure, along with a few other conditions. I take her to her Dr appts. & her 2 separate Drs after one month, say she looks better, physically & mentally. When I told them that we finally moved her into a 24/7 facility, they both agree that's made the change, She shouldn't have been w/o 24/7 care before.
The staff here are wonderful. She receives baths twice a week, when we were taking care of her, she fought us & she was lucky to have one once every two weeks. They put her medicine creams & powders on morning & night, give her her other medicines orally, she gets three healthy meals a day, they do her laundry, she has bladder issues & they take care of that & clean up after her. The family is happy with how she's taken care of except for one. Drs. Have told us that times like this, if the whole family is on the same page, that's a miracle. I guess we just have to hope that the miracle will happen someday, until then, we're torn apart.

Awful

Old, stinks. nurses don't help. If you don't care about the family member this is the place

Older, but very clean and nice people.

Older, but very clean and nice people.

Grand River Villa is an assisted living community located in the picturesque town of West Sacramento, CA. West Sacramento is located just across the river from Sacramento and is a stunning place to live. It also offers a number of activities for families to enjoy when they come visit the area.Grand River Villa is proud to serve seniors and ensure they have a high quality of life each and ever day. Our community meets resident’s needs in a home-like setting that is safe, spacious, and very comfortable. With caring medical professional on site at all times, residents are physically safe and well cared for at all hours of the day and night.