The Waterford on Highland Colony - Ridgeland, MS

Very Pleased with Our Move to This Community

My husband, and I am very satisfied with our move to this community. Everything about this facility is excellent, we are really enjoying our time in this community. They offer many resources for the residents. I have tired some of the activities offered. I love bingo, and they have it four to five times a week. I'am able to have my rehab here at the community, which is convenient. All is well for my husband, and I since our move to this community. It is an amazing facility, and I would highly recommend it.

Very happy!

My mother is doing very well at The Waterford. I would rate them very highly...

I loved the light, brightness, and openness of the Waterford. It was a very pretty, happy looking place and the employees were all a pleasure to meet. The apartments had good storage and good layouts. Very inviting. Nice location.

Simply Amazing !!

My sister loves it at The Waterford on Highland Colony, she is doing really good.The staff here is just simply amazing and very helpful to my sister. Things have been great for her here she is really involved in all the activities they offer here so that is a huge plus for her and we really like seeing her get involved in the community. The community at the moment is being renovated and I feel they are moving kinda of slow with the finishing that is the only reason I rate the cleanliness a 4 other then that the place looks really nice. I would recommend for them to serve more of a healthy section of food for the residents instead of the starchy food they do serve. They are willing to work on the things that does need improving around there like the food and they are very willing to help you out with everything I would highly recommend this community.

I'm quite pleased with it.

I'm quite pleased with it. It was very clean, and she seems real happy. It's a beautiful place. She loves the people they have been very nice to her. She liked that they sang songs that she knew at the church service, and she really enjoyed that.

Extremely Welcoming

They have bent over backwards to help us get them situated and they had everything ready and done when we got there. They were extremely welcoming and gracious in how they handled everything. We were very thankful and blessed to have found this place.

They Do A Good Job

They have done real well. They are in the process of remodeling, but they let us come in and pick the interior for my loved one's apartment and everyone has gone out of their way to be welcoming and friendly and they do a good job of keeping everyone active and healthy.

Great Staff, but Could Have More Outing Activities

My loved one really loves the interactions with the other residents and the hospitality and assistance that the staff gives. As far as improvements, if the residents are physically able it would be nice to take them to outings more; like the zoo or museum or some other activity besides what is on campus. I think that would be a big motivation.

The Waterford is MORE than Expected!

The Waterford is PERFECT! Mom is so happy there and we could not have been made more welcome. The entire staff is incredible; all are genuine and truly have their residents' best interests at heart. The environment is awesome. Oh, and the food is great! If in the Jackson, MS area, this is definitely a place you should consider if looking for an independent living facility.

It's going really good.

It's going really good. It's very clean, and the staff is pretty nice. The food is excellent. They have something going on everyday for entertainment and activity, I can't even keep up or do it all. The rooms are nice, and big. I liked the general appearance of The Waterford, and it just sort of fit me. I liked the manager and the director, they were really nice to me. The other residents here are very nice as well, and I have made a lot of friends.

A superb community!

This place really is just fantastic, Mom is very happy here. Now that I've had a bit more exposure to other senior communities it makes me realize just how great this one is. It's beautiful, and they provide her with everything she needs. It's not cheap, but if it is something that you can afford it really is a wonderful place.
The only thing I'd like to see them add is some form of covered parking.

Join a community overflowing with warmth and friendliness at The Waterford on Highland Colony. Featuring Independent Living services in Ridgeland, Mississippi, our community puts a focus on getting the most out of life. Our residents can participate in weekly activities, including movie nights, wine and cider socials or bridge groups. Even more activities and attractions are just minutes away thanks to our convenient location near major highways. For peace of mind, our residents can also quickly reach award-winning hospitals and healthcare providers, as well as pharmacies. Our caring and professional staff provides a helping hand for residents who may appreciate assistance with activities of daily living. You can be assured that The Waterford on Highland Colony provides the quality care that will allow residents to remain as self-reliant as possible while living in a supportive environment. Our diverse floor plans accommodate all lifestyles while striking the perfect balance between safety features and luxury. The Waterford on Highland Colony also provides delicious restaurant-style dining for lunch and dinner, with an expanded continental breakfast buffet.