Chateau Ridgeland - Ridgeland, MS

Be careful

Meals are not prepared from scratch, most of the food is bought frozen and reheated. Also I don't think you need a chef for peanut butter and jelly.
It's also a great place to live if you like the smell of dirty diapers. There are more people here that require full time care than are independent. If I could afford to move I would because this is not what they advertise.

Holiday Marketing

Hi there, we greatly value your feedback and have shared it with our management team. We pride ourselves on our chef prepared meals and strive to create a menu with options for all our residents. We would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you further. Please reach out to our general manager, Mark, at [removed].

Community Is Just Okay Nothing Special

When we toured this community I didn't notice anything that stood out to me it was just on the average side. The staff seemed to be nice and friendly very informative. However, I did notice that they could work on making it a little cleaner. The community wasn't dirty but there was room for improvements or updating or replacing things that were dated

Not a good fit

The staff have been trying to be helpful and they are nice. There is an agency on site that is there if you need additional assistance. This service, however is not able to provide all of the care my friend needs. The cost went up and there was no additional services offered. They do bring the meals to his room. He feels they have not followed through on the promises they made to him in the beginning.

Not impressed

It's really just a pricey apartment complex for seniors. In order to get any care services you are have pay additional to a company they have at their facility. So, it makes more sense to go to an ALF.

Holiday Retirement

Hello, we are sorry to hear it sounds like we may not be the best fit, but we appreciate you coming out and taking the time to visit and learn more about us. We wish you the best in your continued search for senior housing, and of course welcome you back anytime with open arms if you care to take another look after viewing other communities in the area. Thanks again, and take good care!-Katie

great place

My dad moved in on the 2nd floor last week, he likes it alot. People are all friendly, his apartment now feels like home to him. Very nice place. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a retirement center for themselves or a loved one. Very good food and service is wonderful.

We are very impressed with everyone at Chateau Ridgeland! Everyone is so nice and helpful.

Best of the best!!

I would definitely recommend this place because of the staff, they are all very kind and welcoming. When my father first moved in he was getting used to the place and the staff was always very patient and helped him with everything. The meals are provided by the community, and from what I've seen, they look very good. Housekeeping goes in once a week and helps my father with his apartment. The place has a lot of activities, my father recently started to partake in them. The other day he went on an outing to look at Christmas lights, and the time before that to a football party. It has been a great experience for him so far.

Comfortable with My Grandfather's Move To This Community

My grandfather is doing very well since his move to this community. He has adjusted quite well to it, and I'am satisfied. The community is lovely, they do a good with the cleanliness around the facility. I like the staff, they are very good at what they do. There are activities available for him when he is ready to participate. I'am comfortable with his move to this community, and I would recommend it. It is a nice community.

This community offered everything inclusive that a senior would need. The staff was very nice. It is an older place and the rooms were smaller than I had hoped. It just needs some updating to be more appealing.

Mom Loves The Community

My mom says she likes that her apartment is smaller than a house and has no stairs in her apartment. She considers it a perfect size. She likes the meals that are served, we think some are better than other meals. mom is really enjoying the activities and all her visitors have not had a negative experience. There is an effort to provide what the residents need. Nothing overwhelming but I had asked if they provide transportation at the beginning of touring, I was told yes. After moving in they told me they provide local rides but they have handle their part well and are going to provide the transportation to my mom's doctor appointments. This was listed as a benefit and I looked at it that way when touring.

Looking Forward to My Move Here

I'am really looking forward to my move to this community. This is lovely community, and everybody is very kind. They do a very good job with keeping the community well-kept, everything is very nice and clean. There a nice activities available for the residents, and they are very well planned out. The meals are great, my granddaughter enjoyed the food. This is a good safe community. I know I'am going to be happy here, and I would recommend it.

Great Community

This is a great community. The staff is outstanding. The food is outstanding and very good. They have alot of activities to help stay active and to participate with others that live here. I would highly recommend this community to others wanting a great place to call home.

I would recommend this community!!!!

Moving my mom into Chateau Ridgeland was the right move. The community and the neighborhood are very nice. I did enjoy one meal with her when she first moved in and the food was good. The staff are very friendly and keep me informed of her care. She does participate in some of the activities offered here. This is a great community.

Finally all settled in and I really like it here!

I moved into Chateau Ridgeland a little over a month ago and I am finally all settled in. The staff have been very nice, helpful and kind in every way. I like playing bingo with some of the other residents and I really enjoy the entertainment. The food here is delicious and I am very happy over all!

It's been fine, I don't have any complaints.

It's been fine, I don't have any complaints. I think they have done a good job. I would rate them very highly. We are pretty happy so far.

Chateau Ridgeland, a great home away from home

I wish that this place was closer to my home, but it is a great place, and really works for us. Chateau Ridgeland is with-in my Mothers price range. They let her keep her dog. It is an older building, but it is kept clean. The staff is very helpful and friendly. The only complaint that I have, is that it is on the other side of town from where I live.

Very nice place!

Things have been going great with Chateau Ridgeland. They do a great right from the beginning. They make it very clear the sorts of services they provide, and when your loved one moves in they go out of their way to make sure the transition is smooth and the person gets oriented and settled in. My loved one has really shown a lot of improvement since moving in, he's gotten much better about communication, and he's even started doing a few chores, like laundry, etc.
They've also got all sorts of activities to keep the residents entertained and engaged. They have music, dancing, field trips, and other things like that.

Food is not that great

I think that everything is great here! The price is definitely a little high, and for that, the value isn't THAT great. The feedback I've heard about the food is not so good. The portions are too small, and the food just isn't very good. Other than that, they are fine. We just though the staff were all nice and very friendly, and we just liked it here.

I paid a visit this past Sa...

I paid a visit this past Saturday and was taken on a tour by Michelle as promised. She was very nice and answered all my questions . I was impressed with how content all the people staying there seem to be but I need more choices and time. Thank you very much.

Independent Retirement Living

It was very good but not actually an assisted living place. It's more of a retirement place. You have your basic charge which is lower than paying for an assisted living but then you have to pay an outside source to provide any other care or services that you need. My mom need more help than she could afford if she did it this way.

a lovely place

a lovely place

Built on stunningly landscaped grounds in the quiet community of Ridgeland, you’ll love the tasteful elegance of our facilities while enjoying the amenities of the nearby community. We’re just minutes from shopping, wonderful dining, state-of-the-art healthcare, casinos and a number of unique area attractions.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places

Built with your comfort and safety in mind