Brookdale Clinton - Clinton, MS

Brookdale Clinton - Clinton, MS has yet not published prices.

Satisfied with My Father Move Here

A place for mom really came in when I had no where else to turn. They referred us to this great community, and my father is doing very well since his move. I know he is safe, and in good hands. The staff is great, and they are attentive, and helpful. They provide good meals, and there are activities offered for him when he is ready to participate. When I visit the community, and his room are nice, and well maintained. This community has worked out well for us, and I would recommend it.

They Are Everything We Needed

I would recommend A Place For Mom for being helpful in my time of need. I found this community and it all of our experience is good at this point. The staff, meals, activities, and how they clean is all perfect. The feedback I get from my brother is very nice things about what they do for him.

Don't place your "fall risk" parent here

I worked with Reese and Kevin. Kevin quoted a price and sent a brochure stating that the room in questions was $3530. When We called back to review the room and care costs he changed the room cost to $4100. The error was theirs as they had sent the incorrect brochure. Similar mistakes were made when they sent the contracts, which had to be done multiple times.

For care, I explained that my mom suffers from dementia and that she is a fall risk. Brookdale sent a nurse to evaluate my mom and her husband and she said that they would thrive in the new setting and that Brookdale had a lot of experience with people like my mom.

I moved mom and her husband in on Saturday. It is now the following Friday and my mom has several stitches in her head from falling. I am very disappointed and unsure of what to do next.

New resident

My mother is a new resident at Brookdale Clinton. She was welcomed like a lost relative. They immediately took her in hand and showed her around - letting her know what activities were available, where key points of interest are in the layout. She is well taken care of there and seems to be very comfortable and likes everyone.

The staff are very friendly and immediate get to know each community member. The activities are designed to appeal to a wide array of people.

The staff are responsive to the seniors and their families.

I think they are doing really well.

I think they are doing really well. I have seen a few situations in her room, but it is overall pretty clean. The staff is very friendly, and they are very attentive, and responsive. They have plenty of activities, and I feel like we are getting a pretty good value. I really think things are going well this time.

Very Pleased!!!

Love the way A Place for Mon networks. If it had not been for the kindness and the follow-up from the different communties, I don't know where my beloved uncle would be today. He is really very pleased with everything.

Very Helpful and Easy to Work With

There is a basic room rate and then you pay for care on top of that so the cost can vary. So far the care has been great. My parent haven't taken advantage of the activities but they have plenty. They do movies, parties, excursions, and plenty of other things. I haven't had a chance to try it myself but my parents say the food is good. I can't think of any way they could improve. It was very easy working with them. They explained everything and walked me through he whole process. It was all new to me so that was very helpful.

Bright and Cheerful

This place was fine but at the time my mother couldn't make up her mind if she wanted to move or not. Comparing them all, they didn't seem to be too much different. Everywhere I saw seemed to be fairly bright and cheerful and clean. Emeritus as well.

Loved this place and is my option at ...

Loved this place and is my option at this time.

living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.

delight in showing you our home.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.