The Claiborne at Hattiesburg #2 - Hattiesburg, MS

The Claiborne at Hattiesburg #2 - Hattiesburg, MS has yet not published prices.

Best of the best!!

My mother in law LOVES The Claiborne. She doesn't have to cook, they provide all 3 meals for her. The food is great, although she sometimes says it's served a little cold. She has made a lot of new friends. She goes with them to the coffee lounge, bible study, and other activities. They have a community laundry room for her clothes. Everything is going great and she could not be happier to live here.

Brand New Building!

The tour guide at The Clairborne at Hattiesburg #2 was very knowledgeable and friendly. The complex was brand new but the staff was just not as attentive as we were looking for. They had a mixture of activities which was great.

Enjoying My Time Here At This Community

I'am pleased with my move this community, everything working out well. I enjoy the staff, they have been professional and personable. They are always willing to help. They do a good job with the cleaning, everything is very nice and clean. There are many activities offered. The residents have been very welcoming. I'am satisfied with the meals, the food is better than average. I would highly recommend this community.

Great Tour Experience of Independent Living Community

The facility and its amenities were outstanding especially for the price. The dining room was as nice as any fine dining restaurant and the monthly menu provided a great healthy variety. The outside patio areas and pool were nice and very clean. All community areas for socializing were nicely furnished and welcoming. We viewed the 2 bed/2 bath and the 2 bed walk thru bath and both provided ample storage space, W/D laundry room with extra storage space. The bathrooms were spacious and could accommodate a resident on a walker if necessary. Both kitchens modern with up to date appliances. The staff we encountered were very friendly and solicitous. The activity calendar for April seemed to offer something for everyone-a wide variety. Additional provisions like covered parking, storage rooms, and salon are available. The entire tour was well worth the time. I would recommend The Claiborne to any family looking for a modern, comfortable, and safe community for independent living for a loved one.