Brookdale Hattiesburg I - Hattiesburg, MS

Brookdale Hattiesburg I - Hattiesburg, MS has yet not published prices.

They were always good to us

The staff at this community were nice, friendly and helpful. The food was ok, however they do use a little more spice than mom preferred. The community is kept very clean. This community is a little expensive and I would recommend taking a look at it to see if it would work for your loved one.

Amazing place!

After touring the Brookdale Hattiesburg, I even wanted to live there. The place is very clean and maintained well. The tour guide that took us around the building was on time and knowledgeable. I loved the place.

Over The Top Staff!!

The staff at the Brookdale Hattiesburg I was amazing. The friendliness and special attention given to each resident at this community made the decision to choose this place so much easier. The meals are all prepared very good with correct portions and very nutritious. The complex offers a range of activities and even asks the residents for their input on what new activities they would like to add! The cleanliness is very good overall but the maintenance could use some improvement with the cleaning of the bathrooms.

SeniorAdvisor.com is the #1 site for reviews and pricing for Brookdale Hattiesburg I - Hattiesburg, MS. Call (866) 396-3202 for info.