Beau Ridge Independent Living- Ridgeland, MS

A good transition

The staff are doing a real well taking care of my loved ones. The food is really good. The community is clean and they have a nice yard outside. This is a newer community and the staff have been on top of any issues that have come up. The downstairs manager is excellent. They offer a lot of activities as well as trips out. I would recommend this community.

My tour

This seemed like a nice community when we visited. The person that took us on tour was friendly. They seem to offer some nice amenities including transportation. They have an enclosed courtyard. This community was just a little farther away than the one we chose.

A Good Safe Community, My Husband is Well Here

So far it has been a good experience for my husband with his move to this community. I know he is safe, and receiving great care. They have a very good staff at this community. They have been helpful, and kind. I'am pleased with all they have done for us. I have already recommended this community to my friends. It is a nice place.

Understanding Staff

I spoke to friends about the community and I did not go over because the are Independent and Memory Care. no in between. They were extremely nice and understanding, I didn't feel they tried to sell me something. I was really pleased with the conversation and they answered all my questions.

Mother's good care

I like the care that my mom is getting here. The community is very clean and maintained. The staff are very nice and always helpful to her needs. She would like to have more diabetic meals available. She is offered activities to participate in. We do recommend the care to other families.

Outstanding service.

The entire process was very professional. My mom is now in a safe place with a professional staff to take care of her daily needs. She is completely happy.

A Nice Community With Cheerful People

My tour of this community was nice. The community looks nice. From what I saw everything appeared to be nice and clean. The staff was kind and informative. The residents were cheerful and welcoming. It was a nice tour, but not the community for my mother and her needs.

Review of Beau Ridge - Ridgeland, MS

Have seen this facility and it is on the top of our list today. Keep sending others if you find them