The Waterford at Oshkosh - Oshkosh, WI

I have had a good experience so far

I think they could use a little more documentation about the community available when you first move in. They do not have a great orientation process. There is not a community bulletin board available to show what exercise classes or activities may be available. The community is extremely clean and well maintained. The staff have been helpful and friendly. This is a single floor community with the lobby and cafeteria in the center. They offer continuing care and my parents are able to stay together in the same room.

Many activities to choose from!

Everything is going well so far! My loved one is transitioning quite well. The staff are very nice and the facility is very well maintained. There are also many activities that my loved one is given the chance to participate in. Overall, we are very satisfied!

Care and kindless

I like the care at this community.y We are happy knowing that she is in a clean community. The staff is caring and attentive to her needs. The community offers a good variety of healthy meals and they are always willing to assist her special needs. They have a lot of nice activities that she is enjoying.

We liked the Waterford. Good range of options and activities. Staff seemed friendly and professional.

Good place to live!

The Waterford at Oshkosh is a good place to be. My mom was confused at first and took some time adjusting to moving there but now she is doing good. The staff are friendly and take care of her. They have different activities each day and they go around and make sure the residents know about it and see if they want to participate. The staff does make sure the residents eat at meal time. They check on the residents periodically as well just to make sure they are okay and if they need anything.

Very Friendly and Attentive

They are just very friendly and they pay attention to what my loved one needs. They come check on him every couple of hours. Some of the girls are better than others, but the others are still okay. They do pretty well over there.

Review for Waterford of OshKosh

Great community!

Friendly, welcoming staff

Things have gone well so far at The Waterford! My loved one has only been here a short time, but the staff are very friendly and were a big help throughout the whole process. They've been very accommodating and receptive getting him moved in and comfortable.

I would think very carefully about placing your loved one in this facility!

The Waterford at Oshkosh offers our residents some of the most impressive amenities and sought-after features currently available. Our Assisted Living community in Oshkosh, WI, right by the Fox River allows residents to hang up their hats and let our friendly staff take care of the details of life. From medication reminders and administration to escort and transfer assistance, our caring professionals lend a helping hand while providing quality care. Our residents remain as self-reliant as possible while living in a supportive, well-appointed environment with thoughtful amenities and features that enrich the quality of their life. The gated community encourages companionship with a large, elegant dining room where residents are treated to three buffet-style meals daily in addition to ice cream and soda machines. Bingo and theater rooms are the pride and joy of many of our residents, providing an outlet for fun and socialization. Residents who take advantage of our scheduled courtesy transportation or the public bus system have easy access to an array of shopping, dining, entertainment and medical venues.