Matthews of Irish Road - Neenah, WI

Nothing can replace the special comfort and security you feel at home. That’s why all of us at Matthews Assisted Living are devoted to helping you make your home with us. While others may expect you to adapt to their rules, you’ll find that we adapt to you.
Discover our refreshingly different approach to assisted living. Our homes are small and located in residential neighborhoods, so you’ll enjoy a gracious, friendly atmosphere.

We firmly believe that we’re guests in your home, helping you around the clock. If your medical needs change, a team of licensed home healthcare nurses gives you the personal attention you need so you won’t have to move again.

With nine convenient locations, we offer a variety of options: private or semi-private rooms, companion suites, and apartments. You’ll find the right choice to suit your lifestyle and your budget.

Tour our unique communities to see for yourself. Once you’re here, you’re home.

My sister's good care

I like the great care from this community. The staff is outstanding and very caring. They need to work on getting a few things completed on time. The menu is outstanding. They offer her activities and hopefully, she will want to participate with the other residents. I am happy knowing that she is getting good care for a great value and would recommend other families to this community for good care.

The community Takes Care of Everything

All is well for my mother-in-law as a new resident to the community. The staff are doing a good job. I feel the community is kept clean. The meals are good to eat. They provide well planned out activities and have plenty of options. I would recommend this community to others in need.

Good impression but needs individual rooms for activities.

We toured this community when looking for my father. At first he liked it. The main reason he did not chose Matthews of Irish Road is they do not offer separate rooms for activities. There is one all purpose room where they do activities and have meals.He didn't like that.