Villa St. Clare, Inc is a lovely 45 unit assisted living facility. More then affordable, our staffs’ focus is to create a safe, clean and friendly home for Seniors 55 and older. We have a very “homey” and inviting atmosphere, both on the inside and outside, and are situated in a nice Neenah residential neighborhood. We provide three meals daily, seven days a week. We offer housekeeping, a beauty shop, an activity room, and lifeline for each resident. There are three floor plans to choose from with each including a bedroom, and/or living area, an efficiency kitchen with a range and refrigerator and a bathroom with a walk in shower that provides a sit down seat to better accommodate our residents. 24-hour care is provided by our resident assistants and a registered nurse is on staff. There are three levels of care available, one is certain to fit you needs.

Clean and Well-Maintained

Things have been working out very well for me at Emerald Ridge. The location is good, and I enjoy the rooms here and the layout of the community. I feel the place is just the right size, it's clean and well-maintained, and I feel very comfortable here. The staff is very pleasant and eager to please, the food is really good, and I feel there is no way anyone can go hungry here. I would certainly recommend this community to others.

This was just larger than we wanted.

This was just larger than we wanted. It was nice and everything, but we felt that it would be hard for our loved one to navigate, we would have to pay more to have an escort to the dinning area. For us that is just too big.