Island Shores - Neenah, WI

Island Shores Independent and Assisted Living is located on historic Doty Island in Neenah, WI. Seconds away from doctors offices, Theda Clark Hospital, the YMCA and shopping, restaurants, and community parks — you will enjoy living in the Heart of Neenah!

With studio, one, and two bedroom apartments; residents enjoy many great amenities including light housekeeping, chef prepared meals, flat linen service, full-service salon, fitness studio, and so much more! Island Shores Independent & Assisted Living, offers levels of healthcare service, allowing residents to age in place. Residents are cared for in a secure and safe environment.

Island Shores is a Senior Lifestyle Community. Since 1985, Senior Lifestyle has been a family-owned business. Our dedicated and caring teams of professionals are highly motivated by our mission to enrich seniors' lives today and tomorrow. Our residents enjoy exceptional hospitality services in a fun and relaxed environment. We invite you to visit our communities and experience customized living done well.

Nice, but Too Big to Feel Comfortable

I looked at Island Shores, and thought it was a nice community. However, it was just too big to feel comfortable. I also didn't like that they serve meals only at certain times, and you have to be there at that time. I just knew I would not feel comfortable there.

[Removed] explained everything to me.She showed apts. in the tradition side and the new area.She discussed care that would be given to my wife [Removed].Thanks [Removed].

New home for mom & father-in-law

My mother has been at Island Shores for over 4 yrs. & she has been happy in her new home. My brother & myself live in Neenah which means we can drop in & see our mom anytime. Everyone is very caring, the residents are like one big happy family. We moved my father-in-law into Island Shores & he is also very happy in his new home.
Thank You to all the staff.

Good experience

Our experience with Island Shores has been a very good one overall. The facility is clean and well kept, and the person that we worked with, Rebecca, was a huge help throughout the whole process.

Friendly, welcoming people!

Our experience with Island Shores has been a very good one, Mom absolutely loves it here! It is a very nice looking, well kept community, and the staff and other residents are all very friendly. She recently had an extended hospital stay, and when she returned everyone was so welcoming and said they were so happy to see her back, which I know really meant a lot to her! Really the only "issue" we've had is that for a few weeks after she moved in they were almost TOO helpful! Mom was calling them to help with every little thing, which they did happily, but I let them I wanted them to encourage her to be a bit more independent, which they completely understood.

Great Place to go

It’s a great place to go. There is enough parking. Our loved one has let us know that the food is okay. We’re really satisfied with everything at this community. The staff is great and it’s all well kept up and things.

Nice place to live

This property is well maintained and the staff is friendly and helpfull. It has a really nice walkway that runs next to the river. There are quite a few daily activities and also some weekly and special outings the members can enjoy.

Very nice facility.