Lake Pointe Villa Assisted Living - Oshkosh, WI

A New Beginning at a Great Place

There has been a big change with the Brookdale Oshkosh as they have sold out to Lake Pointe Villa as of June. But even with the ownership change, everything seems to be going well with the transition and my mother is doing great.
The activities director is wonderful, there is always something going for the residence to do, in fact on the weekends they are always looking for more to do. Even with my mother being busy with her PT she finds time to join in the activies. I feel there no better place I would want my mother to be than here.
Now the food is not quit to my mother's liking and she is hoping the new chef will be bringing in a new menu as well.
Brookdale did not supply transportation for the residents so we are hoping that Lake Pointe villa's will.
The staff is friendly, if I have a concern I have no problem finding someone to answer my questions and they stay in contact with me by phone as well.
The New owners are making some nice changes and the staff is please as well.

A smaller facility with a more intimate atmosphere. The staff was impressive. A good option for someone who wants to be part of a small group.

Care for mom

I really liked the service here. The care taker was very friendly and very helpful with the care for my mom. She did arrive on time and did alot for the care for my mom. She did laundry and did cooking for my mom's meals when needed. She was respectful and I highly would recommend her to other families. The service was wonderful in everyway.

It's great! No major complaints so far.

It's great! No major complaints so far. I think they were very competitively priced. This was the best fit for my loved one. The food is good, and the activities are good. We are happy with it. I would say they get a five.

Very happy with Sterling House

It wasn't an easy decision to move our Mom into assisted living - but my brother and I are very happy with everything at Sterling House. The care they give our mother is exceptional. The activities are very creative and keep the residents busy. We like that it is a smaller community and you get to know everyone. The staff is very helpful and friendly. Family is welcome anytime day or night.

Sterling House is an assisted living residence that provides housing and assistance to older adults who want to retain their independence while receiving the daily support they need. The intimate setting for those with limited mobility, as well as specialized programming, help residents maximize independence and quality of life. Residents receive the personal assistance and support they need in a warm and comfortable environment, while enjoying private apartments, companionship and life enrichment programs. A 24-hour staff caters to each resident’s individual needs. Services offered at Sterling House include assistance with personal care, three meals and snacks each day, laundry, housekeeping, medication assistance and life enrichment programs.

Special Features
- Intimate setting provides access for individuals with limited mobility
- Emergency response system in each resident’s room
- Outdoor amenities include patios, raised gardening beds, and walking paths
- Furnishings, window and wall treatments are carefully selected