The Vintage Retirement Community - Denton, TX

Independent Senior Living offers the freedom of an independent lifestyle without the worries and responsibilities of living alone.
Choose the floor plan that suits you best, and enjoy all the comforts of a full service retirement community.
Social and recreational activities are planned and supervised and our emergency call systems ensure your peace-of-mind. Best of all, the choice is yours; private time when you want to be alone, or socialize in the company of friends in your private apartment or the many cozy common areas throughout our home-like community. Choose The Vintage for independence and comfort.
Assisted Living combines the independence and the privacy of your own apartment with the support of our helpful staff 24-hours a day.
Two levels of care are available, enabling you to live a comfortable and secure lifestyle while our dedicated staff provides assistance with medications, personal grooming, housekeeping, laundry and three nutritionally balanced meals each day. When it’s time to dine, you’ll enjoy personal menu selections served in gracious dining rooms conveniently located near your apartment.
At the vintage Assisted Living you can be as active as you want, knowing a helpful hand is always there if you need one. Choose The Vintage to live on your own, but not alone.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Skilled Nursing
  • Assistance with all aspects of daily living

Caring and attention

I like this community for the great care. The staff are nice and caring. My mom likes the meals and the good variety of healthy meals. They are offering her to get involved with alot of the activites, and I hope she will participate, but she had just moved in a short time ago. I like knowing that she is happy in a clean and safe environment. I would recommend this community for the care and value to other families.

Tanner Humm

First off, thank you for giving us a perfect review score. The Vintage Healthcare Center really serves as a small community for it's patients and residents. Our caregivers really care for the people living at Vintage too, and encourage them to be social and involved in daily activities. We are honored that you are willing to recommend our facility to others looking for independent living options, skilled nursing or assisted living services. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Friendly people!

The Vintage Retirement Community was a very nice place to tour. The person that took me around was friendly and helpful. The problem was the fact that it was more leaned more towards independent living, and my mother needed assisted living.

Tanner Humm

Thank you for taking the time to post your initial feedback of our facility! The Vintage Healthcare Center provides not only excellent Independent Living and Skilled Nursing services for seniors but also great Assisted Living options too. Our caring staff can help with daily tasks such as eating, bathing, dressing, laundry, housekeeping and management of medications. The Vintage Assisted Living services are provided in the privacy of one’s own home-like apartment. We would love for you to reach out to us so we can further clarify any questions you may have. Take care!

-SCC Corporate Team

Questioning Their Services

It has been okay for an overall experience with the community. There are some things that are not great for me. It seems like they might not be meeting state requirements.

Research

If you are considering placing a loved one in this facility, I encourage you to do research. Rely on your instincts. As with an y place of business, check your loved ones receipts and statements. Knowledge is very powerful. Ask questions if you are unclear about anything. It is their job to answer you with clear explanations while addressing your concerns. After all your most precious family member deserves respect, the best of care, and an advocate to represent them.

My Mother Likes This Community

My mother seems to like it here at the community. She is getting involved in the community with the activities they have available. I would say the meals could use some improvement. I know she is being cared for well at this community. The staff is very nice, and are caring for well. They do a good job with keeping the community neat and tidy. Overall it has been a lovely experience. I know she is in good hands here. This is a community I would recommend.

Give you a feeling of home

I really like it here. The food is excellent. The feeling I have is the same feeling I feel now. When I first walked in the front door with my son the lobby has a vintage look. It was a feeling of you being home and where you were comfortable. People were sitting and talking. It feels like a resort in Mexico. Not only do you have your apartment but you have access to everything else such as the library and the fitness room. I like the convenience

Choosing the right place for retirement.

We really like living at The Vintage. We have only been here a little over a month and already feel right at home. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. The food is delicious. It is like living at a resort. The courtyard is beautiful. It is so convenient to have access to the library, hair salon and work out room. There are all kinds of activities you can choose from. A great place to live out your retirement. We feel we made the right choice in choosing The Vintage.

Overall Good Place

Overall I like the facility.

This place was not warm, older property, not as nice. Had options on payment plans. No further action needed

We had a nice visit at The Vintage Retirement Community but it had too much of an institutional feel for us. I liked the fact that the independent living apts had more of a kitchen than most communities and they offered very flexible meal plans.

It's a wonderful place to live

The Vintage is a really, really nice place. I lived here for about 2 years. The personnel there is good. You can have many friends. It's a wonderful place to live. They were very friendly. There is something going on all the time. There is so many things to do there. I can't say how wonderful everyone is. It's a very caring place to live. It's funny and laughable. Everyone has a good time there socializing.

The friendliness of the staff is the best quality

The friendliness of the staff is the best quality. The facility is very clean. The staff is very kind and helpful. There is a lot of activities.

The Vintage Assisted Living is great but the vintage Nursing Home is horrible.

The apartment we saw was nice, but very small for two people. The cost was higher than anticipated.

Luke warm on this one. Much...

Luke warm on this one. Much older and not near as updated as Treemont. The common areas, outside areas and overall neighborhood not near as nice as what she has now at Champions Cove.

very well pleased!

I’m very well pleased. It’s a place that I’d want to be if I needed service. I’ve eaten there twice and it’s excellent. There is enough parking. The laundry service is also very good. We’ve had a very good experience with this community.

She liked it.

She liked it. Everybody was nice and she made some friends. I would recommend it. It was very clean. I felt like they were a little expensive for the independent living, it was a small space. They had a lot of things going on. The only thing I didn't like is they said it would be bus service mon-fri and if they needed a ride they could call and take them to the vet or the pharmacy, or wherever she needed to go, and then when she got in there they changed it up and said they couldn't just drive everybody everywhere. I liked the fact that they had security, and a nurses office, and roll call everyday, whether you are independent or not, and they will call everyday and make sure she was ok. The maintenence people that worked there were really good. They have a sitting area with cookies or some kind of cake that they put out everyday, and a pretty good set of activities.