The Village Senior Residence - Missoula, MT

Comfort and Care

We had a loved one that was here. The rooms here are small and they make you feel like a number and no personal care. The menu needs improvements. The staff did not take into consideration on serving a meal when it is not required after being ill. A tour is suggested of this community.

TGG Communications

Hello,

I am very sorry to hear of your concerns. Please know that we are committed to providing the highest quality of care and Platinum Service in all we do. We always offer meals to a resident who is ill, and even offer alternatives that are not on the menu, according to their preferences.

I would like to discuss these concerns with you. Please contact me directly at [removed].

Kind regards, Kathryn Beaty, Executive Director

very welcoming!

I think it has been a good experience so far. It's defiantly been hard on my loved one going from her home to a closed area. The staff is very welcoming, they check on her and invite her to the many activities they have to offer. Everyone there is very friendly.

TGG Communications

Hello,
We are pleased to know that your loved one enjoys living at The Village Senior Residence! Please let myself or another team member know if there's anything we can assist with to make their new home even more enjoyable.
Sincerely, Kathryn Beaty, Executive Director

It's been a rollercoaster ride

My father in law was at The Village for a short time before he was hospitalized. I am not sure The Village is actually going to be the right place for him with the minimum level of care they provide. The place itself is very nice. One thing that we didn't like is the fact that he had the option to turn down cleaning services which left his room not as clean as it could be while the other residents rooms are nice and clean. We'll see what the future holds.

i thought this was a very beautiful community as well , this would have been my second choice for my mother. Everything was great. The place was nicely laid out and there was plenty of room. Definitely a must see community for those looking. I was quite impressed.

Lovely facility!

It was a very comfortable place to be at the time, during my medical needs. It was a lovely facility overall and if we had to do it over again, I would definitely stay here.

The Village Senior Residence is a place where residents can live on their own and enjoy the many amenities and conveniences of community life.

We realize that everyone’s situation and needs are different, so we offer you the flexibility to customize your experience. With an array of services available in Retirement Living and Personalized Care Services, your needs will be met today and into the future.

Caring is a total commitment for us. This makes a world of difference for our residents, their families and our professional staff. Our family is ready to help your family.