The Lodge - Great Falls, MT

Very pleasant staff

My Grandma likes it here and we are more than happy with the staff. All of the staff members have a smile on their face and always seem so pleasant. We’ve never had any trouble finding someone to help us. When we had problems with my Grandma’s TV, the maintenance staff was right there for us. They also are really good about calling us to let us know what’s going on. I am really pleased with this facility and I would recommend it.

Not Fully Getting What We Paid For

My father is pretty much liking the community. He has complained that the place is not getting cleaned. It has been 3 week since the cleaner has been in. The quality of the food is not good. We are paying almost $5,000 a month for services that are not fully carried through. The apartment is bright, cheerful and looks nice. The staff are excellent, so kind, and good. They are very accommodating.

Since 2007

At this moment, 9-5-2013, The Lodge has the best activities director in Great Falls. She loves every resident as if they were her own mother or father and every resident receives multiple hugs per day. If your family member wants to be active and participate in activities on and off campus the Lodge is the for you. If your family member needs help with medication, dressing, or other ADLs, The Lodge has experienced caring staff. I recommend that all medications be administered by the facility regardless of the resident's abilities. If you think your loved one can administer their medications then I challenge you to sit down and fill their pill box correctly AND do you remember, everyday, to take your medications at the correct time? Proper delivery of medications and nutritious meals is the best love you can give. The nurses and their assistants pay attention to every wrinkle in every resident. I have received calls when they have observed a change. It is the quick attention to details that shorten the effects of illness. I have never seen a facility that is so quick to sanitize every square inch of the entire building at the sound of the first sneeze.