The Grandview at Benefis - Great Falls, MT

The Grandview is a 5 star plus. Beautiful ! Kathy was our tour guide what a wonderful lady and a great tour guide. I can't say enough about this memory care unit. I would be a resident myself . When time comes this is the place for our mother .

Thanks To A Place Mom For All The Help

My step father is doing very well here at this community. I am very pleased with everything they have done for us. He is very happy and really like the people here. I didn't feel he was being cared for the right way, so when I called A Place For Mom they helped me out right away. This community is really nice and looks amazing. The staff here is wonderful and very kind and always willing to help. The meals are excellent and the food taste great. They are caring for him very well here and I would recommend this community.

It takes a while for everybody to get used to each other.

It's very clean, and the staff is pretty friendly. They have changed the food recently, it was too gourmet. That has been addressed, it's very good, and a little bit plainer. They pride themselves on their food, but I think it was just a little too much. It takes a while for everybody to get used to each other. We really don't use the activities much so that is hard to rate those.