Pacifica Senior Living Pinehurst - Pinehurst, ID

• Outside Patio Garden
  • Care for seniors and adults recovering from an illness
  • Free Wifi
  • Religious Services
  • Personal care
  • 3 Balanced Meals and Snacks Per Day
  • Respite care available
  • Assistance with all aspects of daily living
  • Recreational & Social Activities
  • Specializing in Alzheimer
  • Nutritious snacks available throughout the day
  • Personalized care plans
  • Plant / Garden Assistance
  • Medication Reminders
  • Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene

Very Pleased

Great staff, food and residents! Keep up the good work!

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you Rebecca Cook, we appreciate your feedback! We always strive to provide top quality service to every resident and their families, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Pacifica Senior Living Pinehurst.

Truly Blessed

When looking for a home for your loved one, we are over protective and find multiple reasons why they just won't be good enough. However when I walked into Pacifica of Pinehurst, I was pleasantly surprised to feel comfortable and confident that I was making the right decision. I was greeted with a smile and treated like a real person, a friend. The facility was clean, smelled wonderful and the residents even greeted me with a smile and they were HAPPY! The staff was so informative on solutions to some little things that had been weighing on my mind like "my mother does not like her clothes dried and she likes them separated a certain way" and to my surprise they cater to their needs! They want to help them keep their dependence and do things as they have always done at home. I can't express how relieved I was to get answers, a sense of understanding and sympathy for the hard decisions I was having to make. Even now, I do not regret my decision at all. They have proven to keep their word on what they offer and the quality care they provide. I can not thank them enough. They changed my nightmare into a pleasant dream come true. Thank you Pacifica of Pinehurst!

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi Jewelianna Ellin, thank you so much for your positive comments about Pacifica Senior Living Pinehurst!

AMENITIES AVAILABLE