Edgewood Vista Missoula - Missoula, MT

Nice Staff, Clean Community

My moved one has only been here for a couple of month, but so far, we are very pleased. It is such a nice community, it's clean, and the staff is very nice. My loved one seems quite happy here, and there have been no causes for alarm. I would feel comfortable recommending Edgewood to others.

Outstanding Community

We are very pleased with Edgewood Memory Care community. Very very clean. I had a chance to stop by for a mean and it was excellent. The staff is wonderful they go above and beyond for my mother. The keep me informed on how she is doing and her treatments. I would definitely recommend this community to another family searching.

a lot of money but it's worth it

Edgewood Memory Care is an older facility but it is very clean. The staff are very friendly. It is a lot of money but it's worth it I guess. I have checked into other places and for what I am getting for the money I think it's a good deal. The care with which they deal with the individual residents has been wonderful. The staff really know their needs and know them by name. Overall things are going well.