Brookdale Missoula Valley - Missoula, MT

Brookdale Missoula Valley - Missoula, MT has yet not published prices.

Attentive Staff!!

My mother has recently made the move into this community and so far things are going well for her. The staff are very attentive to her needs and I am comfortable with the care she has been receiving. She has had no complaints about the meals and enjoys participating in some of the activities they have to offer throughout the week. Overall everything has worked out well for us and we would recommend it to anyone interested.

Nice, but a bit pricey...

We got to take a tour of this facility, and it was just fine! This seemed to be a very nice facility. However, we could not move my mom in because it was not within her price range.

Grandma's great care

The care at this community is outstanding. The staff is very helpful and attentive. The menu is outstanding. The community is bright and cheerful. This community makes you feel like your in a home atmosphere. I like knowing that the community is clean and well maintained. My grandmother is happy here at this community and I highly recommend the care and the value to other families wanting a great place for a loved one.

My tour!

This community did not have a pleasant smell to it when I visited. It did not seem like a very happy and active community. This community was a locked down community and we were looking for a community that offered more freedom.

Great Community

We have nothing but nice things to say about Brookdale Missoula Valley Community.The community is really clean, mom mentioned many times how good the food is. Plenty of activities for the residents and the staff is amazing. Mom had a health crisis and they were on top of it. They made sure to keep us in the loop with everything that is going on. We couldn't be more happy with the care they provide.

Community is Nice

Brookdale Missoula Valley community is nice. The staff is really friendly. Although my grandmother does not participate in the activities, they do offer activities to the residents. The room where my grandmother is staying could be a little more clean. I was told they offer housekeeping but does not seem like they are coming in.

My aunt is happy to be there

Brookdale Missoula Valley is going really good. My aunt is happy to be there. It is pricey for sure but she gets good care. We were concerned about my aunt because of the conditions we took her from. She wasn't eating and kept to herself a lot. Once we got her here they were so good and called and updated us. I really appreciated that. We are about 2 and 1/2 hours away and can't be there all the time so that really helped.

It has been great

i was very impressed with the community as a whole. I have had nothing but great experiences there, there was no doubt in my mind that this was the place that is why we were able to make our decision immediately after touring the community.

They seemed to be the most friendly

I would like to see more people at the front desk, maybe pay more attention to what's going on. They are a little understaffed. They seemed to be the most friendly of the places I looked at.

Good community

It’s a good community. The staff has always been very friendly and the community is clean and comfortable. We’re happy with the level of care services they offer and the activities are a five.

Libraries are out of date b...

Libraries are out of date by 30 yrs. Please get new Ntl Geographics. Target residents with mental illness more. Location ideal. Lovely roomy apts. Love it!

It’s kind of an in between size...

There is a bit of an outdoor area where she can go and walk around a little. It’s conveniently located. The parking was fine. It’s kind of an in between size, not too big and not too small. My loved one may think the food is bland because she would prefer a more ethnic menu.

Hunters' Glen in Missoula, MT

The staff at Hunters' Glen was helpful, explained available services and worked well with Hospice.

Good experience.

We don't really use the care services, so that is sort of N/A. The food would be a four. We chose it on one of those gut feelings, it fit my mom more than the other places we looked at, it wasn't snooty.

living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.

delight in showing you our home.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.