The Village at Willow Lane - Macungie, PA

Very positive

This place is very positive. They are very friendly here. I have only positive things to say about this community. My overall rating of this property is 5 stars. I rate the Cleanliness 5 stars, I rate the Friendliness 5 stars, I rate the Value 5 stars, I rate the Care Services 5 stars, and I also rate the Activities 5 stars. I have not had any issues with this community, and I have nothing negative to say about it. 5 Stars.

I did not schedule a tour here, only because my uncle had lived at Willow Lane for almost six years. Lots of activities and outings to take advantage of. The staff has always been very friendly & helpful if we needed anything. Very clean and does not take long to know everyone's name. His room was large. Lots of room to move around. Would recommend to families. Would have liked a courtyard for nice days.

Great home atmosphere'

He has been there for 14 months and we have no complaints ! They are constantly updating the facility, have added a wheelchair bus and have wonderful family events with great food and entertainment!!

Independence isn't everything

My mother had her own apartment about an hour's drive from our home. She insisted on driving for her groceries as well as other small tasks and she has macular degeneration. Finally, after a small fender bender, she gave us her keys and we started our hunt for a place. I saw the advertisement for "A Place For Mom" and our troubles seemed to melt away. We looked at several places, took my mother to see them, and we all chose "The Village At Willow Lane". Mom takes part in many activities and has many friends. She often says how happy she is and what good care she is getting. At 91 she still can enjoy some independence without worrying about cleaning and cooking. I am very much at peace knowing my mother is safe and secure.

It's a great place!

I think it's great! The workers really seem to take their jobs very seriously and do a great job looking after everyone. It's clean, the staff are friendly, and they take care of any issues I bring up with them immediately. The only complaint I have is that since the building only has 1 elevator it can get backed up during meal times.

Spacious common ares and li...

Spacious common ares and living areas. Very nice staff. Affordable and comfortable.

Visited. Nice and new. Little concern...

Visited. Nice and new. Little concerned about cost with levels of care.

A New sense of home is what the Village at Willow Lane Senior Living Community can bring to you and your loved ones. Celebrating life every day is not just our slogan, but a true philosophy we hold dear in every aspect imaginable.
Our approach to providing an exceptional living option is exemplified in the quality, service, value and care we provide. We are passionate about senior care and maintaining an independent lifestyle. We encourage all residents to continue living life to its' fullest whether it may be taking their dog for a walk or tending to our garden in the spring and summertime. Our residents truly enjoy LIVING at The Village at Willow Lane.
The Village at Willow Lane Senior Living is locally owned and operated. Let 60 years of combined senior living experience give you and your loved one(s) peace of mind.