The Village At Willow Crossings - Mansfield, MA

[name removed] was over and above. Facility is great. Cost is a factor and although their cost is in line with services offered, is out of Ritas budget.

They will keep your refundable deposit!!!

I gave them a $3,600 refundable deposit to be on the wait list for a cottage. On May 22, 2018 I asked them to refund my money as I found other accomodations. It is July 7th and I am still waiting for the check. Lots of excuses, check got lost, sent to wrong address, sent to the village, but no results!! Andrea D. Seems to be the only one who can help
yet she is rarely there or available. Big run-a round so far. Have documented over 8 telephone calls to them with no results. Maybe they need to see public postings to finally produce results. Beware, do not be so quick to give them the “refundable” deposits as they have kept mine for almost 2 months.

My son and I received an excellent tour of this facility and were very impressed with the cleanliness of the entire facility and friendliness of the staff and residents. Although I’ve since ruled out this facility based on my current needs I may consider it again when my health and immediate concerns merit an update. Thank You for your effort.
Respectfully, [name removed]

Nice over 55 Community. Good activities are offered and staff was pleasant.

When we first walked in there was an aid just sitting around on a sofa. When she saw me walking with the sales person she ran up and ran away. The place was clean but the residents did not look happy. When I asked one if she liked it there she said yes.
The rooms are ok. I ididnt hear the staff call any of the residents by their names. The staff are trained monthly. They do their own inspection once a year. In addition to the state health inspection. The sales woman said the the care givers /resident ratio was above state standards. I then asked if and what were the state standards and she didn’t know. I pretty sure Massachusetts doesn’t have state standards.

Nice environment - expensive apartments - one bedroom is very small.

Great place with a friendly staff. This facility has made our short list.

Mom Loves The Staff

For the most part it is going good for my mom, she still has some adjusting but she is pretty happy there. She loves the staff. She is sleeping well, always well rested. She has been eating well and gets out of her room and does a lot of walking. They have a bus comes once a week for outings. I wish she would participate more, she likes to stay on the second level. It has the gym ,cafeteria, arts and craft room and many residents are around. I have nothing but good things to say.

They Are A Understanding Community

It is going very well for my mom and she is well taken care of. The staff are professional and friendly. The community is very, very clean. They let her eat the same meal everyday. The best part is the activities like the music get together, support group, physical therapy and many more. She was recently moved for her safety and to maker sure it is easier for her to find her room. Her apartment is simple and small, just enough for her and her pet. They allow small animals here.

Outstanding Level Of Care

My mom is home now but it was fabulous when she was at the community. They worked really hard with her and now she is able to use her walker and make her own meals. I think the level of care they offer was phenomenal, to be in your own apartment with the level of care. There were only 2 places that could provide the care. It saved her lots of money from being in a skilled nursing. I just worked out perfectly for us.

The Village is an extremely clean community!!!

The administration is awesome. They are always available, helpful and there for the families. The CNA's are good but it is a hard job. The activities director is wonderful. She is very interactive and motivated to to get the residents active. The offer fresh fruit salad daily, great healthy menu choices and the food tastes good. The only con I can say is the restrooms are not quite large enough for residents with electric wheelchairs and they do not have a lot of handicap bars in them.

Lovely and seems like the right fit for her

Benchmark Customer Engagement Team

Thanks for sharing. If there is anything we can do to help, please reach out ([removed]).

I just did a quick tour here as I had already been to another Benchmark facility earlier. It seemed to be very similar to the other. Clean grounds and facility, courteous, attentive staff with lots of activities. The memory care unit was clean and well kept with spacious apartments. The price is much better than that of a nursing home.

Benchmark Customer Engagement Team

Thank you so much for sharing. We love what we do and are extremely proud of our team. Please feel free to contact the Executive Director ([removed]) if we can ever be of service to you and your family.

Nice looking place

We toured this location when we were looking into care options for our loved one. This was a very nice looking community, and very clean and well kept from what we saw. The staff were very friendly and informative during the tour. Cost was a big issue, however. It was an expensive facility, and there were a lot of a la carte charges that could increase the bill.

She did not want to go and within two days she was in love with them.

She did not want to go and within two days she was in love with them. When she went to the hospital their nurse came to visit and tell her they were waiting for her to come back. They really cared for her. I can't say enough. I was just amazed. She was making. We are so happy that she was so happy. When you walk down the hall you would think you had known everyone for years. Even after my mother passed, they call me to see if there is anything they can do. I can't imagine anyone not giving them one hundred percent.

They haven't said no to anything I've asked, they are very accommodating. The food is pretty good. They need more guest parking. I really like the staff and the facility is beautiful and the apartment space is nice. You could tell by the way that they interacted with the residents, that they really care, they knew everybody's name and are very friendly.

expensive with no additiona...

expensive with no additional advantages

Great care, but very expensive

My grandfather stayed at this community, so it was one of the locations we considered when looking for options for my father-in-law. The care they provide is good, and it is a nice place, but it is much more expensive than others that we looked at. It doesn't seem to provide higher quality care to justify the higher price.

Distance is a factor here, ...

Distance is a factor here, it's quite far from my home, Mom would like to be closer. This is not the best fit for our needs at this time. The cottages are similar to her current situation, the assisted lodge is more than she is ready for right now. She falls between, so we will keep looking.

My brother and I toured thi...

My brother and I toured this facility, both assisted living and memory care. Both my brother and I liked the facility very much, but once again, Mom is not ready to make a move. Fees are a concern.

Have been here. Wanted to ...

Have been here. Wanted to sign up for myself. Not enough care for my Mom

Nice, likes it.

Nice, likes it.

met with director, she was awesome, a...

met with director, she was awesome, and the place is wonderful and just what we're looking for.

The Village at Willow Crossings is an active Senior community situated on a 20-acre woodland campus in the heart of Mansfield, MA, MA. Manicured gardens grace the winding drives that travel through the picturesque campus, accented by the white picket fences of the charming cottage neighborhood. The nine-hole putting green, walking and bike paths, and expansive lawns provide the setting for leisure, arts, and fitness activities. The terrace off the Lodge dining room offers seasonal patio dining and a year-round view of the campus in all its splendor.

The Independent Living option is designed exclusively for Seniors looking for a carefree lifestyle without the burdens of maintaining a home. As an Independent Living Resident, you will enjoy the support from our services and amenities that make life easier, and embrace the active and independent lifestyle that awaits.

The Assisted Living lifestyle at The Village at Willow Crossings offers a personalized balance of assistance and independence. Enjoy the privacy of your own apartment and the support of our caring staff for anything you may need.

The Harbor Program helps those with Alzheimer’s and other memory impairments to stay active and engaged, supported by a caring staff, specialized programs, and a neighborhood designed just for them.