All American Assisted Living at Raynham - Raynham, MA

Highly recommended!

My father is doing very well at All American Assisted Living. The staff there take very good care of him and check on him constantly. They have a daily schedule full of things to do and keep the residents busy. It has been a good experience so far.

Over the top staff!!

We are thrilled with the care that my mother is receiving. The staff is all very attentive and genuinely caring and compassionate. They are alert and aware of all of the resident's individual needs and when they need to be attended to. I am glad we were able to find such a positive place. The building itself is immaculate. The dining room is very nice, and they have a varied menu with tasty food.

A Few Bumps at First, But Overall A Nice Place

It has been a learning, and as well as an adjustment process for my father in law, since his move to this community. It is a nice place, but we have had a few bumps in the road. I would had liked a better understanding of their polices, rules at the community, before the move in. Also some selling points I wish were researched more, before offering them to us. Overall he is safe, and in good place. There are plenty of activities available. The staff is great, they are helpful and kind. It is a very active community, and I would recommend it.

Very caring

My Mom had a hard time adjusting to a new environment at 94 years old, but she says that everyone there is very nice, helpful, the food is very good and everyone knows her name. She is happy.

Mom's place

I feel the services are very good and staff are well trained.
I do not worry about my mother's care which gives me peace of mind. The facility has continuous activities for the everyone. I feel there is good communication between the staff who works there.

Mom says she is very happy. That says it all! She eats better than she has in years, and has gained 9 pounds. She also loves all the activites, especially the music and dancing. Staff are all so loving and dedicated, she loves them. Best decision we made for her.

Review of All American Assisted Living at Raynham - Raynham, MA

Toured. Wonderful facility with a great program for Assisted Living. The staff seemed kind and the residents happy. All rooms are companion suites which were pretty good. A little too expensive for us.

fairly new location

the place is great and they're fairly new. no complaints

Very nice place

Overall I think they do a good job at All American Assisted Living! It is a nice looking place, and they take great care of the people who live here. I would rate them a 5, but they're going through some growing pains right now, they had a large influx of new residents and have been scaling up their staff.

It's clean and the staff is friendly.

She seems to be doing alright. It's clean and the staff is friendly. I haven't had complaints about food at all. It's pretty reasonably priced. I like it so far. I don't think anyone is perfect but they are good, I would give them a four out of five.

Friendly, welcoming staff

All American Assisted Living is a very nice place, overall! The facility itself is beautiful. clean, and well kept. One thing that really sticks out to me is how welcoming and inclusive they are to the families of the residents. They're always holding events and open houses that they encourage families to attend, and if you visit during mealtimes they'll always offer to serve you as well!