The Arbors at Stoughton - Stoughton, MA has yet not published prices.

I really liked and was impressed by this facility.

Tour and comfort

We toured this community. It was clean and maintained. We did like the staff who were able to help us with the questions we had. The community was not what we were looking for at the time. I would recommend that families tour this community to see if it is what they are looking for when it comes to the care of a loved one.

Beautiful community but the care needs improvement

The Arbors is a beautiful building and very appealing aesthetically.They have done a wonderful job maintaining it. The most important part is the care of course. I would say they need more staff and to be more attentive to patients needs. They have some inconsistency in staffing. They offer activities and are encouraging her to get involved. The food is very good also. Overall things are okay but I am not very impressed with the Leadership. I don't feel their hiring and training processes are as solid as they could be. They have recently had turnover and hope things improve. I'm not sure what they are paying their employees but a more competitive pay may bring in better talent as well. I want to be fair in my review and things are not horrible but some things could improve.

A nice facility!

The Arbor was a typical tour, they pointed out the highlights and answered any questions that I had. The facility was clean and maintained well, but we found another community that fit my loved ones needs better.