The Branches of North Attleboro - North Attleborough, MA

The Branches of North Attleboro - North Attleborough, MA has yet not published prices.

I met with [name removed] and we discussed my mother's needs and she explained the amenities of The Branches. During my tour, I noticed the entire downstairs living area was open and inviting. The dining room was spacious and the was a patio visible through the back windows. The private studio has a connecting living space with the next door neighbor which was something new to me. I can see that this might help residents venture out into the community, but not sure that this would work for mom. This is something to consider and I am hoping to bring her for a visit to see her reaction to this concept.

Dad is safe

This is a new community that just opened and dad is settling in very well. The people were involved and friendly. They take care of his medicine for him. They will engage him in the daily activities. He has a 1bdr 1bath with a shared kitchenette. Housekeeping will come in weekly to clean. It also has a nice patio area with a pit out there. They offer 3 good meals a day with snacks as needed. I would recommend this to families.

Very professionally run

My Mom lives here currently on the memory care side. It’s still a very new facility so there aren’t a lot of other residents at the moment. The place is nice and they’re working with her to try and help with the adjustment. The food is good, she’s eating well, and they do a good job of trying to provide different options for her to choose. They have a few activities available like crafts, exercise, day trips to different places nearby, and different games. Overall, it’s a nice place and the staff really does a good job. It’s very professionally run and all of the RCAs are very nice. I would definitely recommend them.