Cornerstone at Canton - Canton, MA

Loved the facility. The person we met with was very helpful and informative. Appreciate the approach to treatment of residents, nutrition, entertainment and activities. Entry fee seems high and additional person fee is roughly 2x other communities.

Care for mom

We liked the care that we received from the mom .The staff were helpful and caring to her needs. The community is clean and has a nice environment. The menu is appealing and we like the activities that are available. We would recommend the care and the value of the community to other families.

Michael Schaus

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! At Cornerstone at Canton, our number one priority is Resident Quality of Care. It means a lot that you've recognized our commitment.

I'm glad you mentioned our menu as well! Our Brain Healthy Cooking program is a resident favorite. It is based on the scientific benefits of the Mediterranean Diet! We'd love to have you join us for lunch, again. Please call me to set something up.

Executive Director, Cornerstone at Canton

A Great Place for Mom

After mom suffered a small stroke and ready to be discharged from rehab, we need a community where she could maintain her independence, while still receiving the personal care she needed. We've found this at Cornerstone at Canton. Everything that we were told during our decision making process was spot on. From the personal care cueing and escorts to meals and activities, to the friendliness and caring of the staff. She's currently on a respite stay, but we can easily see this turning into a permanent solution for her care and needs. We're very happy with what we've seen so far, I would highly recommend this community to any family members who are looking for a place where your loved one can maintain an independent apartment, at the same time knowing they are safe, happy and healthy.

Michael Schaus

Thank you Sue! I really appreciate that you've taken the time to leave a review. We are all so pleased glad your Mom was able to take advantage of our Respite Stay Program, and certainly hope your Mom does become a resident at Cornerstone, she is a lovely woman! We often get families telling us of the peace of mind they experience when their loved one moves to Assisted Living. Knowing they are safe, among friends and and well cared is great for residents as well!

I look forward to talking with you soon!

Executive Director, Cornerstone at Canton

A tour for care

We toured this community. I found that more of the residents were more independent. The staff was helpful on the questions that we had on the care that is offered. They do offer a good variety of activities for the residents to participate. We would suggest a tour of the community for families get the care that is needed for a loved one.

A tour for care

I toured this community. The staff was nice, caring and very helpful to all my needs and questions.The community was clean and maintained. The menu had a nice variety. The facilities and restaurant seemed very nice. Families would like the care and the value of this community.

No Complaints!

The process of adjusting to a new place has been difficult, but the staff at the Cornerstone at Canton have been great. They make my mother feel welcome and take good care of her. The place is always clean and well maintained and the food is good. So far, we have no complaints.

Nice Tour, Good Community

My tour of this community was a nice one. The community looked nice and clean. The staff was helpful and nice. Everything went well, this is a nice community.

Followed Through With Everything They Promised Us

My mother is doing very well here at this community. They do a good job with keeping the community and her room nice and tidy. I haven't had any problems with the staff, they have been good. They offer nice activities for the residents to participate in. They have followed through with everything they promised us. Everything has worked out well. This is a community I would recommend.

I had my doubts that my mother would engage but the staff has been wonderful and she is happy and eagerly participating!!

Nice, clean facility

This is a nice, clean facility. It has a very at home feel and atmosphere and everyone is so kind. The food is even good here. The staff really seems to want to help and that is a plus.

CORNERSTONE AT CANTON
Cornerstone at Canton, Neponset Valley's newest assisted living community offers local seniors service-enriched Assisted Living and a state-of-the-art Compass Memory Support Neighborhood® featuring innovative, research-based programming for those with Alzheimer's disease or memory loss, in affiliation with Boston University School of Medicine Alzheimer's Disease Center. Conveniently located off quaint downtown Canton on historical Revere Street, Cornerstone is a short drive to MA main routes; 95, 128 & I-93. The new community provides easy access to the South Shore and Greater Boston's shopping, dining, nature preserves, cultural attractions and healthcare facilities, as well as convenient MBTA transportation to Boston or Providence and is easily accessible from neighboring towns including Sharon, Norwood, Foxborough, Wrentham, Mansfield, Stoughton, Easton, Randolph and Milton. Cornerstone at Canton provides easy access to the area’s shopping, dining and cultural attractions, as well as local medical facilities. Residents will enjoy an enriching, supportive lifestyle with gracious accommodations, personalized services, and many amenities and innovative programs designed to enhance quality of life, including brain healthy cuisine, adult education, music, the arts and exercise. Cornerstone at Canton is the sister community of Cornerstone at Milford, also managed by Senior Living Residences.