Whitney Place at Sharon - Sharon, MA

Whitney Place at Sharon - Sharon, MA has yet not published prices.

Whitney Place

Whitney Place is ABSOLUTELY beautiful. I cannot say enough good things about this place. The staff is MARVELOUS !!

SALMON Health

Thank you so much for sharing Marilyn. We certainly think our community is beautiful and our staff wonderful, but it's lovely to hear that you think the same!

Review of Whitney Place

The staff is caring and loving; they show up at the press of the button; they go out of their way to be of assistance. The apartments and building are brand new with all the modern touches. Decor is bright and very cheerful. Food is available all day. Each chef adds a special touch; the menu is thoughtful and flexible. Any issues are acted upon right away.

SALMON Health

We appreciate your kind words Ann! I think you touched on all the things that make Whitney Place a stand out community - thank you!

Review of Whitney Place

I am very pleased with this home.

Glad to hear Esther!

Review of Whitney Place

Very nice place to live! Fun activities, good food, and very pleasant staff.

SALMON Health

So glad you're enjoying your new home Phyllis!

Review of Whitney Place

Since our move here in September we have been very happy. The people have been wonderful!

SALMON Health

The people are what make our community exceptionally great; thank you Judith!

I have no complaints

Glad to hear!

Review of Whitney Place

An excellent community - A++ with no reservations. Staff is outstanding everyone here goes out of their way to please its residents. I couldn't have a better place to live and overall EXCELLENT

SALMON Health

Well we can't ask for much of a better recommendation than that; thank you!

Review of Whitney Place

As in every household, some nights the good is better than others but the staff does a great job - service with a smile. The aides (generally speaking) are most helpful and extremely pleasant. A lot of new faces in the aide department!

SALMON Health

Thank you Charlotte. We aim to please, that's for sure!

Everything is great

Great Patricia!

Review of Whitney Place

It's as good as it gets.

We think so too!

Review of Whitney Place

We chose Whitney Place in Sharon for our mother based on the fact that the facility was new, it was close to her precious home and easy for her friends and family to visit. We've been very happy with the care provided, the food is very good and the personal care aides take the time to learn the residents likes and dislikes.

SALMON Health

Location is very important, care is as well; we're so glad that we were able to suit your mom's needs on both fronts. Happy to have her!

Review of Whitney Place

I love this place. The staff is very friendly, caring and personable. My mother in law has been having a wonderful time. Staff does a great job honoring and celebrating all the religious holidays.

SALMON Health

Thank you Maureen and Mark. We're glad your mother in law has had a smooth transition and enjoying herself in the process!

Review of Whitney Place

The staff is good. The food is good. The building is good. The residents are very friendly.

Glad to hear Susan!

Review of Whitney Place

The management is very responsive to the needs and "would like to haves" of the residents. For example - after a conversation with the recreation director I mentioned my birthday was coming up and I would really like to see the TV production of "Madama Butterfly". Lo and behold! I learned this Wednesday it will be shown on the large screen. The management surprised me by picking up the bill when some groups go to a restaurant to eat. It was expensive. Health needs are met and everybody is friendly!

SALMON Health

You deserve gestures of kindness Miriam. We're glad to hear that had an enjoyable birthday!

This property exceeded my expectations. Immaculate facilities, kind and friendly staff, quality activities. [Name removed] is a gem and makes me want to work in this field. She really seems to make a difference and it’s clear that everything comes from her heart. If we can make this work financially, it would be the ultimate convenience and comfort.

SALMON Health

Thank you so much for your kind words!