The Residence at Five Corners - North Easton, MA

The Residence at Five Corners - North Easton, MA has yet not published prices.

Love it

My mother has been here under respite for about a month and a half. I could not be happier with her progress. Since her fall, memory issues have become exacerbated and I, as well as her doctor's, believe that her best care will be in assisted living. [Removed] and his staff have worked with us from the beginning, going out of their way to assist us with some very difficult, and very new problems. As a result of the comfort we feel with the staff and care, we have decided to make it a permanent move. I have visited many of the establishments in the area. No one has been able to offer the same mixture of options and I feel confident in my decision. My mom raves about the meals. It is an event for her to visit the dining room in that it is like visiting a restaurant for every meal. The services offered and entertainment have all been great. I believe my mom will be very happy here which gives me peace of mind.

without an independent living option, this facility doesn't fit well with us

Very nice place. New 1yr old. Small rooms though. 2 burner stove in all rooms. More expensive than some others.

Outstanding place!

We absolutely love it here. Every person that works here from the administration to the nurses to the chefs have to be trained some sort of care. The atmosphere is great and very pleasant. They have enough staff with a smaller community so the residents get there proper care. Also the apartment has a lot of features to it.

A Visit And Tour

I liked this community at the time and I wanted my dad to come here. After realizing the geography, it was going to be distant from family. I felt this place no different than other places. I had a short tour and I saw nice staff and a clean facility. It was a good visit.

What they offer is dynamite!!

The location was in my mom's hometown and close to friends. The director is a Veteran and was amazing. The variety of food offered was very good. There were many activities for my mom to partake in. Nothing negative to say about A Place for Mom!

Very nice place!

We're very pleased with how things have turned out at The Residence at Five Corners! Everyone is really nice, the place is clean and well kept, and my loved ones have settled in well. They really seem to be enjoying themselves here! I'd highly recommend it to anyone looking into senior living in the area!

The Residence at Five Corners brings Easton its first modern, Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care residence for seniors. With two decades of senior housing experience, we offer our residents and their families the peace of mind they are looking for, while providing an active, stimulating community full of life, laughter and friendship.

Our Independent and Assisted apartments are all about comfort, security, independence, and just the right amount of assistance to make life easy. Our renowned Reflections Memory Care wing offers residents and their families sophisticated care in an environment that is anything but clinical. It benefits from our partnership with Brigham & Women’s Hospital and Harvard Medical School. Call 508-535-2202 today for more information!