Up-Kept Community!!

Having a doctor and a nurse on call in the community gave me a good feeling. I knew that my mother would be safe at all times and it would give me a peace of mind. Everything in the community was really nice. The available transportation for the residents was a good amenity that i liked. Everything was very organized and clean including the rooms and dinning room.

not impressed

We toured several places in the area looking for a place for my brother. We ended up choosing Brookside over any of the others that we toured. As far as The Village Assisted Living is concerned, it was not as clean as and in general just not as nice as Brookside.

I love this Facility, all the staff is friendly, well trained and dedicated to their residents. The Assisted living area is unique. My friend room is very spacious and she receives nursing care 24/7. Plus housekeeping and maintenance services at any time needed, the select menu is a plus. We have meals in the assisted living dinning room when we visit and the meals are excellent! The servers treat us with dignity and respect, always accommodate our food request! I will highly recommend this facility to any love one that needs extra care.

Highly Recommend!!! I was a little bit hesitant about moving my grandma into an assisted living facility, but The Village was not at all what I had expected. Carpeted rooms with cable tv and phone, very friendly staff that know me and my grandma by name and the food is restaurant style, so I can eat with my grandma any time I would like. The only negative is price, but compared to paying for rent, 3 meals a day and round the clock care, I have definitely come around to see the value in it.

Didn't Seem Very Frienldy

I didn't like that when they were showing us around on the tour they would walk right by people in wheelchairs and other residents and never even speak to them.

Needs Updating

My mother-in-law was there for rehab. It also has the non-nursing home side where people can live. My father-in-law was considering moving in there when he wasn’t sure how my mother-in-law was going to recover. It was okay. It was older and not as nice. The Villages totally needs to be updated. It seemed very 80s.

Are you looking for peace-of-mind, safety and comfort within an environment offering a greater sense of well-being for yourself or a loved one?

The Village Assisted Living is open to the public and offers a loving, caring staff who provide assistance with personal care, medication management, and activities to energize your life.

Specializing in comprehensive, coordinated care, we offer a 24-hour bedside emergency call system.

Totally renovated and remodeled with a variety of inviting resident and family areas.

Residents enjoy a restaurant style menu with an array of healthy choices for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.

Please come by for a visit and take a tour!