The Villa at Westhampton - Westhampton, NY

The Villa at Westhampton - Westhampton, NY has yet not published prices.

In Praise of The Villa at Westhampton

It's not easy to find the words to express my gratitude for the care and support my mother, now 87, has received at The Villa at Westhampton. It's a wonderful place, with excellent food, amenities, and activities. But it's the staff who make it really special, combining professionalism with warmth, tact, patience, and compassion. Although I'm 3,000 miles away, I visit as often as I can, and my sister is there almost everyday. We're confident that our mother is receiving the best care she could possibly have, and that is a blessed feeling.

Villa at Westhampton is Very Caring

The Villa at Westhampton is a wonderful new home for my mom who had to move from her own cherished house built by my father nearly sixty years ago. It was an emotional move for her and my sister, but my mother needed to be in assisted living since she was losing her ability to live alone. She adjusted beautifully because of the lovely and professionally built environment, the kind and caring staff at every level, the programs and activities, and best of all we know that she has a network of people who will be there if she needs anything. The Villa is truly a caring community. Highly recommend it to a loved one.

Beautiful place. Rooms are a good size. Staff was very friendly. Liked that the price was all inclusive. No add ons for different services. Has additional storage on site that can purchased for nominal fee. Disappointed by out side space. No real courtyard or outside sitting area.