The Cordova at Oakmonte Village - Lake Mary, FL

Nice tour

We had a very nice tour at The Cordova at Oakmonte Village. The staff was very welcoming and friendly. They answered all of our questions that we had and explained the care we would be receiving and what they offered. We chose another community that was smaller and had a more intimate feeling to it.

Lovely Community, Tour Was A Nice One

This is a really nice community, and my tour of it went very well. The community looked great, and everything was neat, and tidy. The staff I met was kind, and answered my questions. The experience went well overall. It was not the one for us, but my tour was a good one.

While Having My Tour

My tour went well with the community. It was a beautiful campus (multiple facilities, according to the care needed), but the deal breaker was a lack of certification for advanced care, needed for my mother-in-law, and lack of on-site 24x7 Nurse.
My wife and I would have been happy to move in to one of their independent single family homes on the campus.

Gorgeous inside and out

I toured this community with my mother and it was fancy!They had chandeliers, a grand piano and it was gorgeous. They offered cocktails and a wine bar in the evenings. I felt like I was in the Ritz Carlton! The main reason I didn't choose this community is because of the price. It was too expensive and out of budget. it's a beautiful place to stay if you can afford it!

We had a great and productive visit. We liked everything about the place.The apartments were spacious and well prepared. Ms. [Removed] was of great help to my daughter and I.

Informative Guide!!

The Cordova at Oakmonte Village had various special features. They offer complimentary transportation, and they are a pet friendly place. The community works with families to make sure their meal needs are being met. Overall, i thought my tour was okay the guide provided me with a lot of information regarding what they offered and the different plans that are available.

Great food and activities medical needs improvement

Mom has adjusted well to Oakmonte Village very nice facility. This is a very clean place that does not smell. This has wonderful activities and daily live music with cocktail hour. House keeping needs improvement as they have made bad habits of not making the beds and trash removable more then once weekly.

As for activities mom seems to be busy with new friends and she likes bingo, card playing , craft and bead making .I would rate the food as A plus great quality of food .

Finally a home for mom

I was impressed with the facilities. I believe this is a great fit for my mother as she has just moved in during the month of August.

An Affordable Community

The services that are provided here is good. The staff and caregivers are helpful and easy to communicate with. It is a very nice and clean community. The staff are doing their best helping my wife eat her meals. I liked seeing them help the residents and I would recommend them to other if needed.

I Can Only Praise It

This is a beautiful and friendly place. It is well done with only independent residents. Michael is a great and very nice guy who treats everyone like family. The food is amazing, you eat in a lovely dining room and choose from a variety of meals and it is all affordable. I am amazed and impressed with the level of care and service. Best part is happy hour, it is free and includes a jazz player. I would recommend them everyday!

Nothing Bad To Say

Our experience has been a wonderful one here at The Cordova at Oakmonte. My mother in law is loving her time here and we couldn't be happier with everything. I wouldn't have anything bad to say about this community they have been just great and helpful with everything for my mother in law.

Very satisfied

We're very happy with the service at Oakmonte Village! It's a nice looking place, and their memory care section does an excellent job looking after our loved one. We have no complaints!

The "Taj Mahal" of adult care facilities

So the first and most important item on my check list was cleanliness. Hands down this was the cleanest place I visited. The rooms are large, well laid out, the facilities are second to none. In reality, this was more for me than it was for my mother. The next on my list, and I have heard horror stories about other places, was addressing the notorious nickel and dime approach to caring for your loved one, that would drive me bananas; so far so good, you know exactly what you're paying for, no surprises.

The staff has always been helpful, knowledgeable and professional, from the salesperson Carol, to the head nurse Dominique, and everyone I've met so far, I could not have asked for more. Bottom line, I can sleep well at night knowing that my mother is in great hands, in an expertly run safe and secure facility, with amazing staff that understands her needs, it takes a special person to care for the memory impaired, and Oakmonte has hired the best in my opinion. Every time I visit her (almost daily), she seems happy in her environment and smiling and always active with things to do. She likes the food and participates regularly in most every activity. Thanks " A Place For Mom" for making this difficult decision much easier.

Beautiful place. Didn't see much staff. Cnas not friendly. Have 1 bedrooms. Love all activity rooms.not cozy but classy

Couldn't be happier

I wanted to 5+ for cleanliness and the staff! The staff is just wonderful.
They had a band out there on the 4th of July and everyone really enjoyed it and got involved and stood up to sing with the gal who was there, and there was just something special about what that meant. I would just say in general that I really, really couldn't be happier on all levels. The whole place is awesome, from the housekeeper who is professional but kind-hearted (they even pick up your garbage, you don't have to go looking for a chute) and there's a lot of detail to the design of the rooms, they're very nice and well-thought-out. It's a beautiful environment, the dining room is beautiful, from the bistro, to the outdoor porch area. It's been a God-send.

It has been a delight to have our mom at Oakmonte village.
All the staff are kind, thoughtful and very helpful. The residents are happy and it shows!
The dining experience is comfortable and make an effort to help mom feel at home.

Five stars for the Valencia at Oakmont

My dad is very happy as is my family with his new home at the Valencia at Oakmont Village! Five stars!! The admin and staff are wonderful and so are the many happy and active residents!

Overall we are satisfied with our experince. Our family member has received decent care. I think that the assisted living is different. This is a nice establishment that will
Continue to grow and flourish with time and growth as the memory care unit has not been open lone enough. There is not great communication and that has been a cause of frustration. The Place is nice.