Wayman Place - Longwood, FL

Wayman Place - Longwood, FL has yet not published prices.

Beautiful place great people!

It wasn't a good fit for my grandmother that has alzheimer's. The back yard area did have an opening where she could 'escape' if she wandered off and no one saw her. And it didn't have a pleasant smell.

Well Taken Care Of

My loved one was here for respite care, and overall, I feel that the environment was good for him. The staff was very nice, and very helpful. The food, to me, seemed pretty good, and the community itself was very clean and well taken care of.

Five Star's For Sure

What a great decision moving my husband to Wayman Place in Longwood...after a very stressful month at another facility!!! The people here, from the very top level down to the Caregiver's who actually do the work of caring for your loved one are truly wonderful! This is a job that you could easily experience burn-out fairly quickly, but I see none of that here! Not only are the worker's very pleasant, very accommodating, & very compassionate, but the residents also seem very happy there which speaks volumes. I truly appreciate the wonderful care that my husband gets here! An added benefit ... he loves the food!!! They ALL do a superb job!

Husband Is In Great Hands

My husband seems to be doing well here in this community. I do feel he is in good hands, and the safe in this facility. The staff is taking good care of him, and his needs. The cleanliness of the community is up to par. He has gained a few pounds, so he is enjoying the meals. They have nice activities offered for the residents. He has gotten involved in the community, and so far everything is going well. This is a community I would recommend to my friends, it is working out well for us.

General pleased

We are generally pleased with this community. The staff have been friendly and helpful. They offer some nice activities and amenities. Mom likes her room and the meals are good. She is making friends. They keep the community well taken care of.

A smaller community

Mom is still adjusting to living at this community. The staff are encouraging and treat her well. I feel comfortable with her living here. We liked that the staff and residents seemed friendlier than at other communities we looked at. The food seems ok they even threw a family Barbecue and hired a live band. The community is well taken care of and they do offer some daily activities. I would recommend this community.

The Best Out of 3 Other Places

For me my experience is very, very good and I am in the Assisted Living. I love it here. This is my third one and it is the best one for me. I like my food warm, I use to get cold meals from the other places. The service is good. My bedroom is good and my TV works.

A new place for my mom

This is a nice place for my mom. I like the staff and they are always. The menu is appealing and my mom has not moved in as of yet, but we know that this is going to be a good decision for her to move into this nice community. We liked the list of activities that are going to be offered for her to participate. We would recommend this community to other families for care

Smaller Community!!

I really liked my tour of this community, the staff where very friendly and made my mother and I feel welcomed. I liked that they had a smaller community and not as many residents living there. They had a good staff to patient ratio which was also a positive aspect in my opinion. It was just a little our of our budget for my mother to be able to live there.

My Thought Of The Tour

This was a nice community for assisted living, however we were looking for a more independent community. The people I met were nice and they do offer some nice activities.