Brookdale Altamonte Springs - Altamonte Springs, FL

Brookdale Altamonte Springs - Altamonte Springs, FL has yet not published prices.

I visited Brookdale Altaminte Springs as we are shopping around for my sister in law. I found the facility to be clean, staff friendly and rooms adequate. I am concerned about the security on the ground floor as residents could easily leave through the glass doors and know one would know. Will definitely consider it when the time comes.

Nice Tour Of This Community

I had a pleasant tour of this community. I toured it for my mother, and her needs. The community looked good, everything I saw was nice, and clean. The staff was kind, and helpful. They answered my questions, and it was a good experience overall. It was not the right fit for my mother, but my tour was nice.

A mid range community

This community is smaller than others we looked at. The residents are encouraging and engage the new residents. The staff seem to be doing their best to care for the residents. The food is above average as they seem to have more emphasis on the food. This is a medium active community and they keep it clean. I would recommend this community.

very sincere and helpful - great with good tips and advice to help my Dad make a decision.

They are pretty good in some ways, and not so good in other ways.

I'm having a hard time getting some medical issues taken care of. We're trying to re-order my mothers medication. They are pretty good is some ways, and not so good in other ways. My mother says the food is average. Sometimes it's good and sometimes it's not. The communication with the staff has been pretty good. I would probably recommend the Horizon Bay Altamonte Springs. It just depends on what you need.

Not impressed by what we saw

I toured this location when I was looking into care options for a loved one. Overall I just was not too impressed with this one. It had a very nice clean looking entrance area, but once you got into the community itself there was a noticeable odor. Other issues like ease of access and parking for visitors were concerns as well.

Nice looking place!

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. This was a nice looking place! The staff we met were friendly, the facility was clean, and the rooms were large. However it was also more expensive than some of the other options we looked at.

unhappy residents

unhappy residents

Everything is just A-OK

Everything is just A-OK, I've never had a minutes trouble. They come in every day and clean, the staff is friendly and will stand and talk to you for just as long as you like, they are very friendly. They have something going on quite a bit. I think the food is alright, I eat three meals a day here and I haven't found one thing that is bad. I wouldn't change anything. They have a doctor here on-site that I can check with if I have a concern, or a question. The staff is able to assist me with my medication. I haven't heard anyone else complain either. They have just bent over backwards to help with anything I ask for.

Nice Little Place

I didn't spend much time there, but the people seemed very nice. It did remind me a lot of the place that she's in now in that it's smaller and not so massive. It's a nice little place, as far as the people, and it seemed clean and everything. It didn't have the smell that mother's place has.

Most Wonderful Place

It was the most wonderful place that we could have found for her. She was making new friends, going to church every Sunday, it was just a fantastic place. The staff was helpful and caring. They would take them on field trips, play Bingo and other games. They had another craft room but I never got to experience it. It's not real big, and that is what she liked. She had a roommate in a two bedroom apartment with a living room and kitchen, and this was EXACTLY what she wanted. They had three or four different layouts to choose from. She and her roommate could take walks in the courtyard. It was so small that they could walk down the hallways to the courtyard by themselves. They don't have an Alzheimer's unit, which was nice for my mom. We fell in love right away. They show affection to the residents and it was a lovely environment.

Not Many Activities

They were smaller. In the service offerings for activities, they weren't as expansive - there just wasn't as much going on. Overall, I would would probably put them at about a three. Very small community.

Our tour guide, Hailey, was...

Our tour guide, Hailey, was very sweet and informative. The environment was attractive and very clean. Seemed a bit of a small community, maybe less opportunity for socially regrouping and settling in for Mom who has been part of a large community

Monet was very helpful. She...

Monet was very helpful. She even recommended the sister facility that was closer to our home and smaller facility which what Mom is wanting.

Took a tour of this one. D...

Took a tour of this one. Dad loved this one. Accepts dogs. Within price range. Have a 1 bedroom and studio on the first floor. Dad is not ready to commit to moving into this one yet.

Nice staff, building showing signs of...

Nice staff, building showing signs of wear, but nothing major. Good options for Indep. care to assisted care. Want to show this one to Mom.

Attractive two story facility.

Attractive two story facility.

“Our youthful and vibrant team works together with great harmony, and they always put our residents first.” Nestled just outside of Orlando and in the heart of Altamonte Springs, Horizon Bay Vibrant Retirement Living is conveniently located between RT 436 and RT 434, just one mile from I-4. The community is close to the area’s best dining and shopping opportunities and is adjacent to the post office with a beautiful outside courtyard.

Our apartment-style community offers all the conveniences of home without any of the work. Horizon Bay features its own beauty salon, library, coffee room, billiards room and a large screened-in lanai. Our spacious apartment homes offer a variety of floor plans with high ceilings and resident emergency call systems. With open seating and all-day dining, we offer nutritious, chef-prepared menu selections made daily.

Our award-winning Signature Programs offer a wide variety of top-notch services for both independent and assisted living residents. With an exciting array of social, educational and cultural programs, residents are encouraged to renew their old interests and explore new ones. Popular activities include men’s club, pizza & bingo, Friday night cocktail hour, “Chicken Soup for the Soul” stories, mystery tours and extended day trips. Help with everyday tasks can make a big difference in the quality of your life. It’s comforting to know that you can continue to live life to the fullest at Horizon Bay – with the added security of a full spectrum of individualized care and wellness services tailored to meet the needs of assisted living residents.

Call today to arrange a visit, and experience for yourself the meaningful lifestyle our residents enjoy every day.