Pleased with My Move Here

I'am satisfied with my move to this community. Everything is working out very well. The staff have been very kind, and welcoming. They do a great job with keeping everything nice, and clean. I'am pleased with the meals, and the activities they offer. This is a community I would recommend, it is working out well for me.

I couldn't ask for better...

Every since my mother moved into this community, my favorite words to hear are " I'm busy, bye" because I know she is enjoying herself! She loves the jigsaw puzzles, the social activities, outings and coffee in the mornings. The meals are fabulous, the apartment she is in is small but perfect for her. The place is always clean and fresh, very welcoming. They really pay attention to detail. When we went for our tour, the residents would come up to us and tell us how happy they are.

Best of The Best!!

The Timbers has wonderful staff that communicate very well with families and its residents. At the moment my friend feels that the meals are good but the portions are very small. He has used the communities shuttle services, but has not engaged in other activities at the moment. I would recommend this community to friends and family they have attentive staff and great services.

Looks just wonderful with all the amenities but for me too far away from the metroplex and my sister for now.

Apple Valley’s Newest Senior Apartment Community!

Conveniently located near downtown Apple Valley, The Timbers is just minutes away from a dazzling array of shopping and restaurants.

We are an energetic community with its own Resident Council partnering with Volunteers from the community. You’ll find just the amount of privacy or social activity you desire here at The Timbers.

As a preferred senior community, The Timbers offers all the luxuries of modern apartment living. A washer and dryer in each home is just the start.

The common areas are uncommonly elegant. You’ll be proud to entertain your guests in our Library TV Lounge, Craft and Workshop Rooms, Computer Room with Internet Access, Park-Like Courtyard with Gazebo and our Community Room with piano.