The Terrace at Hawthorne Ridge - East Greenbush, NY

The Terrace at Hawthorne Ridge - East Greenbush, NY has yet not published prices.

Review of The Terrace at Hawthorne Ridge

Very friendly, enthusiastic, and capable staff who go the extra mile every time. Residents have become dear friends who help make growing older an adventure. Best move I ever made.

Review of The Terrace at Hawthorne Ridge

Wonderful, helpful staff! Responsive and kind. Some really excellent services –cooperative spirit between staff and residents. Excellent competent maintenance –located on a safe and secure campus; no through traffic.

Review of The Terrace at Hawthorne Ridge

Hawthorne Ridge is a caring and friendly community. The staff starting right at the top and straight on down is just like family. We care about each other. Hawthorne Ridge is not just a building. It is a place I am happy to call my Home!!

Review of The Terrace at Hawthorne Ridge

I have lived here in the Independent Living area for 2 years. I feel I have been revitalized and feel so lucky to have come here. It is the best of places for me – lots of activities and lovely people to do them with – I also enjoy my quiet time in my lovely apartment. Lucky, lucky Me!!

Review of The Terrace at Hawthorne Ridge

There is everything here that you would need – cleaning services, bus transportation, classes galore, maintenance, etc. We have a first rate chef and staff – meals are very good as is the selection. The whole place is immaculate.

Review of The Terrace at Hawthorne Ridge

Food is good. Staff is nice.

Review of The Terrace at Hawthorne Ridge

It's a wonderful place. Staff bend over backwards and are very kind. Food is great.

Review of The Terrace at Hawthorne Ridge

I couldn't ask for better care. I get along with everyone. The place is clean. I enjoy my privacy. This is my home and I'm content.

Review of The Terrace at Hawthorne Ridge

I feel very comfortable here, the staff is wonderful, and we do a lot of activities. I enjoy the library.

Review of The Terrace at Hawthorne Ridge

The staff here are just wonderful, they are so good to me, simply wonderful.

This place is amazing! It ...

This place is amazing! It looks like a 5 star hotel and restaurant. The staff was professional,informative and made us feel comfortable to ask questions and make comments.