Beverwyck - Slingerlands, NY

Beverwyck - Slingerlands, NY has yet not published prices.

Review of Beverwyck

Located in a park-like setting on a sprawling, beautifully landscaped and maintained 80-acre campus, Beverwyck offers an unparalleled senior-living experience. Living independently and being able to maintain my privacy in a community environment gives me the best of both worlds. I can live my life here as I want to. Choices abound. A range of services and activities is
available—including, to my delight, a full-service dining experience, tavern, and café! For all of its offerings, I think the defining hallmarks of the Beverwyck experience are its staff and its residents—they are the best, each of them, everyday!

Review of Beverwyck

Beverwyck has been my home now for 4 years. I have loved it here from day 1. The residents are very welcoming and caring. Great entertainment and educational trips and activities are offered. We have great meals in beautiful dining settings. The grounds are expansive, beautiful, and well taken care of. Transportation to medical apt. shopping malls, banking, etc. are provided as needed.

Review of Beverwyck

The Beverwyck is superb. It is absolutely personal—not institutional. The staff is caring and work together harmoniously—we are never told that something is not their job—they get it done. It has a significant number of activities in-house and outside, and a high quality exercise program—very thoughtful. And it is rare you cannot sit at dinner and have an interesting conversation. I LIKE IT!

Review of Beverwyck

Beverwyck is great! I love the residents and the staff. I enjoy the social aspects, the programing, the dining facilities, and the food. Most importantly I feel safe and well cared for.

Review of Beverwyck

We were on the waiting list for years until the right combination of circumstances brought us to Beverwyck almost 4 years ago. We have had all our expectations met—and exceeded! Friendly, supportive and positive are all terms that apply. Particularly appreciate healthy lifestyle emphasis and fitness opportunities and staff.

Nice looking smaller independent community

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. This was a very nice looking place overall! It was a smaller community compared to some we had seen, and it seemed to be more focused towards independent living. It wouldn't have been a good fit for the needs of our loved ones, but it is definitely worth a look if you are looking for a more independent senior!