We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Homecare Onsite
- Dentist Available
"...a retirement home for independent seniors..."
Canterbury House is a not-for-profit corporation that maintains an affordable senior residence for persons, 55 and above, who need companionship and safety but are not ready for a nursing home.
Residents may stay for long or short periods. There is no lease to sign nor income restrictions.
We have been serving seniors since 1854!
Canterbury House offers an exceptional value compared to the high cost of assisted living and other senior housing facilities in the area.