I love it here

I live here currently with my pets and everything is going very well. The building is fairly new, under 7 years old I believe, the staff is more than easy to communicate with and they’re very proactive. The office staff are the ones that actually prepare the continental breakfast, they come out and interact with the other residents, and just a couple of weeks ago they had a Pilgrim Feast where they served a full turkey dinner with all the sides and an instrumental trio came by for music. They had a girls’ softball team from the area come by and serve the dinner and there was even dancing afterwards, it was a wonderful evening. Everything I’ve asked to have done, they’ve been very gracious and cooperative to do it. I’m extremely happy here and I haven’t met any other resident yet that hasn’t been very friendly and welcoming. The facility is kept very clean and they do offer housekeeping but it’s at an extra charge. However, I’ve been able to use my own house keeper that I’ve had for numerous years. The price I pay per month includes everything like basic TV, internet, an indoor heated pool, sauna, whirlpool, and a number of other amenities. I also have a garage, which they went out of their way to find me, and it’s near the exit to my apartment. That is an additional cost but there’s extra storage in it. My apartment has a patio and is on the first floor so I’m able to come and go as I’d like. There was an offer the facility had where they were able to reserve my room without me having to pay on it while I was trying to sell my home and I thought that was great. They’ve really gone out of their way to bend over backwards for me and help when I need them to. I would recommend them.